Ask a Gay Guy Anything

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by iPowers, Jan 12, 2019.

1. How's it going Grasscity,

So I was really inspired by the "Ask a Lesbian Whatever you Want" threads, but I never noticed a male, gay version of that so screw it I'll make it.

Ask any question you want about homosexuality or gay men as you want. I promise I won't be offended. As long as no rules on the forum are being violated with your questions. :)

• Like Like x 2
  2. Do you think Mike Pence is a closeted gay man? He seems to be repressing something.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Good question! While I do think some homophobic people later come out as gay, I don't think Mike pence is a closeted gay man. The vibe he gives off is straight to me. I don't have gaydar but I feel like there are some men that clearly come off straight and I think Mike Pence is one of them. He's done so much harm against gays that I think he crosses the line at being a closeted gay man.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Would you hit on straight man knowing he is straight still?

• Like Like x 1
  5. For the most part, no. The way I see it, if a straight man respects me for being gay, I respect them for being straight. However, the only time I will make an exception is if either:

1. They're bicurious and/or has/wants to experiment with guys

2. I know for a fact that I can compliment them and they'll be more flattered than insulted or creeped out.

If either of these 2 things happen then I'd consider hitting or at least complimenting, but if I don't know that, I won't say shit even if I find them to be attractive.

• Like Like x 3
  6. Rock on bro. Thanks

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Np! Glad I can help. If you come up with any more questions feel free to ask. :)

8. Their is no need for one to get themselves "cured" mate. Your born liking what you like and their is no cure to that. I'm sorry to hear you live in a country such as that with such lack of freedom of expression.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. I’ll pass

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. how many times does a penis have to hit ur prostate before u shoot?

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. Such a shame for the thread to be ruined by a few losers. Thank you mods!

I'd love to play with my husband's prostate but I don't know where to start. I've put my finger in once or twice but we both end up killing ourselves laughing and can't take it seriously, like I'm tickling him instead of doing anything sexual. Assuming you can... Pls help.

• Like Like x 2
  12. I just want to say that it’s awesome you are so confident in yourself and your sexuality.dont let these guys get you down, I missed what they said but it was probably ignorant. It’s not my cup of tea, but I would smoke a joint with you and be friends. My Uncle is gay and retired to Hawaii with no kids. And he’s a pretty cool guy

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. A lot of this older white guys were taught buy our parents to be either somewhat racist or homophobic. I was like that as a kid. One day a younger kid cat called me in class hey baby and all that. Now this was over 30 years ago. It took my teacher and half the class to stop me from getting him. So that teacher who was my fav took me outside and explained to me that being gay was not a choice. It was in their genes. That was all it took for me to change! So. Much miss info!!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. I live in palm Springs Cali. I know that our whole City counsel is gay including our mayor!

• Like Like x 1
  15. Would you like to do some stuff on cam with me? I could do the elephant dance whilst wearing my priests uniform.

What do you think about us bi men, because I love you gay men. At least there is more women for me and im only 25% gay I would say. Do you think I'm greedy because I've had that before.

16. Do it late on on the sex session. Start by cupping his balls and fondling then move into pulling on the skin downwards harder and harder over the course of however long you like to foreplay it - longer better for me...then start sucking him off and running ya finger(S) around the hole and then slip it in. The closer he gets to climax the harder you can yoink on his balls and finger him at the same time. Gotta ease into it of will laugh and make sure you use lube cus bare fingers can leave him with a sore botty.

• Informative Informative x 1
  17. This is wrong. I like strawberries, show me the gene which makes me like strawberries.

Some men are openly gay because playing with cocks and balls is great fun. ALL men have the desire to engage in man fun, no matter what they say unless they are Asexuals.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Why do gay men and lesbian women copy male/female relationships? One acts Femininity? I’ve had a few friends that are gay and I’ve never had the guts to ask why.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Well i believe I have read that gay people have a different gene araingment? Any which way if he was making it up it worked! It changed me towards all humans

20. Not always some stright guys are camp doesnt make them gay

Some times you couldnt even tell i think this is stereotyping one must act male one must act female but what does that even mean any way male or female only difference is a man has a penis and a women a vagina the way one acts isnt based on sexuality cause not all women rugby players are lesbian. Not all dancing guys are gay. Some macho guys are gay. Its not in the genes either its just a preference to a person. Some time people change and go back or become gay..

My friend (a girl) loved cock but then too many were cocks and more and more she gor fucked over and then forced apon after that she was like fuck it and now shes got a girl friend and is happy as this girl gets her and respects her boundarys.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1