Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Asianpeter4's Pickup Thread

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Asianpeter4, Aug 5, 2011.

1. #21 Asianpeter4, Aug 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Abusive is from the infamous ap.I shouldve posted on your thread how I finally went to one of the best spots in the ie. Picked up an eighth of the og and got a free g of the black label ak47. Both are spot on, perfectly grown strains, and have the potency to back it up. The ak47 black label is ak47x mk, and has a great mk smell and taste. Abusive has a great og smell and flavor. There's only a few collectives I'd recommend in the ie and ap is one of them. J1 is one of my favorites sativas also. I actually never really liked sativas and usuaully had to buy a indica dominate hybrid or a indica so I usually got ogs. I like a nice sour d blue dream train wreak once in a while, not going to put down those strains because they are good, but just didnt really do the job for me. Jack herer and j1 just have a stronger kick than other sativas. Another good sativa I had was lemon haze at glc a year ago before they became shit. Was fireeeee.

Thanks. Tastes delicious over a bowl of some platinum og :d. More good stuff to come. Also fixed my 15 mp camera lense so finally some better definition pictures.

2. B-Real 2.0 OG-

[​IMG]

Platinum OG-

[​IMG]

3. jesus bro

your nugs looky insane. right on!
    :smoke:

4. Thanks cheech.
    I havnt been picking up too much diverse stuff, been loving the J1 thats been circulating. I picked up some more stuff so enjoy.

CHEMDAWG WAX-
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

TAHOE OG WAX-
    [​IMG]

WHITE OG-
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9669NQ9wcDs]Co2 Banana OG Wax Dab - YouTube[/ame]

6. ^ you should get a titanium nail, iv'e gone through atleast 10 glass nails, sick piece

7. I have a TI nail. It doesnt fit in my bubbler for some weird reason because the counterweight wont go in it. The quartz nail is great, i like it over TI.

8. nice sour deez!

9. i wish MD had medical. you guys are so lucky