Asianpeter4's Glass Collection

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Asianpeter4, Jun 25, 2011.

1. #1 Asianpeter4, Jun 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2011
    Hey everyone, this is my current glass collection, and I will be adding new pieces every week.

Biohazard 15" 6 arm tree perc.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sovereignty 50x5 Stemline. 19"
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Full picture of bong + milkshot
    [​IMG]

Aqua Lab Tech(***) Bubbler v3
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Got some vids and more pieces to show so more to come.

2. resize your pics.

3. fixed the pics and added some more

4. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zSgHREq0So]YouTube - ‪Sovereignty 50x5 Stemline‬‏[/ame]

heres a vid of the sov.

5. #5 ckimatl95, Jun 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2011
    sweet fucking bong had an eye on a biohazard in my local shop looks like it hits super

6. I would post a full bong pic, but the base broke so don't use it anymore :(

also just picked this up GonG bubbler.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

hits nicely

7. nice pieces! glad to see more high end being posted!

though it pains me to see you use the SG stem tilted back like that :D

8. thanks dude, that biohazard isn't really high end, but its wayyyyyy better than my rooreven, if they both have alex k downstems.
    it pains me too, but i couldn't find a flat surface or a table at that time, but i just moved some shit in my garage and found a table, so i'll post another vid.
    but don't worry, when i don't record, i usually hit it staright up.
    also snagged a 2011bc a/c will be picking that up shortly(fucking holidays -.-).

9. On your last video, at exactly 2:08, how come when you stopped inhaling your weed spontaniusoly combusted?

10. i love SGs.

11. you've never seen that? i think it has something to do with the oxy/air ratios and the speed of air pulling over it, so when you stop it is at an increased temperature, but was not producing flame until that point.

12. I've only seen it happen with hash, but thanks for filling me in.

13. All of thoes hits are hash. Well all the hits with the r-1 bowl are hash, but there might've been some tokes of the witches brew i constructed(search "chubbs" on youtube if you want to know what a witches brew is).

14. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2011bc a/c
    crazzzzzy bubbbles

15. daaaaamn, i was pissed that my LHS only had the worked ones in for $200. i want a BC2011 AC so bad.

16. i would've jumped on that shit. worked a/cs are sick. but the opal is nice also, catches the eye and upclose looks very sick.

17. ehh, i cant justify spending $200 on some color for a good AC, yes, but i could get the clear for almost half as much, and an Apix gridded showerhead 90º for less than that. plus, all my stuff is pretty clear. i like worked pieces but functionality trumps form for me every time. first make sure something works, then make sure it works very well, then make it pretty.

18. yeah i'm the same way, all of my bongs are clear and simple, and i like a few worked pieces. i dont get the point of buying a worked high end bongs for 700+ when you can get a nonworkd one for half the price. but that being said, looks do play a factor when your buying glass. an apix showerhead stacks just as good as the 2011bc, but the 2011bc just looks so much nicer imo.