Asheville, NC and high

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by milehighchik, Mar 1, 2010.

1. Love peace and real dank weed to all my ash-villans. I'm becca and I'm norml

2. Nice! Im also from the A-ville area. Im up in Wolf Laurel, Gotta love the asheville dankness

3. Welcome to the site. My Dad lives in Clyde. :D

4. awesome i live about an hour and a half from asheville

5. Im in boone right now at app state actually, gotta say i think i hit the two best spots in NC to get green haha.

6. im driving through boone tomorrow wooo, the only thing i dont like about that place is the damn traffic

7. Yeah having 321 and 421 and 105 all merge in boone makes the traffic blow. I bet you its cold as hell, windy and snowing when you get here

8. Anyone still check this forum? Just moved to Asheville and I'm looking for herb. My stash is completely done and I haven't found a good contact yet. I'm willing to drive a little ways and or pay the extra money. If any kind person could help me out that would be great. I live with my gf so if coming to our house is safer, its all good here. She might even cook you dinner.

9. just find the hippies outside of the mushroom.:cool:

10. Ive tried dude. No luck each time we have been downtown. If you know anyone I'd love to get with you. Like I've said I'll compensate you for your troubles. Just trying to get some herb.

11. Welcome to the City :wave: