ash in my moms car

Discussion in 'General' started by shit strain, Apr 14, 2013.

1. god damnit not again. she thinks i was smoking in her car a couple days ago and she just texted me (to my ipod, my phone was stollen) telling me "wow theres ash and a fresh burn mark on my floor"

i cant see whyd there would be anything so im hoping its easily excusable.

i smoke 1 cig in her car. ONE. and im att least 90% sure i didnt leave ashes or a burn mark. shes gonna think i stole her car again lol

2. Stole her car AGAIN? lol

3. yea lol i never get away with shit :rolleyes:
    i didnt steal it this time tho :devious:

4. #4 Mackerowenie, Apr 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2013
    I would be pissed as fuck if I was your mom. I mean, are you actually claiming that the ash and burn mark isn't from you? Who else could have possibly done it? You already admitted you did indeed smoke a cig in her car. What is the point of this thread?

5. im saying she is mistaken. there is no ash or burn mark.

6. What motive does your mom have to make up these lies?

7. she doesnt care about the cigs, just weed.

didnt say lie, said mistaken.

8. It's kind of hard to mistake ash and a burn mark for something else...

9. 90% chance huh?

Well, good for me there's a 10% chance that I believe you stole her car (uh, again), smoked "1 cig" in the car, dropped ashes, and probably burned something. I like playing against the odds. :rolleyes:

I don't suppose you were as high then as you are now telling this story, were you? :D

10. Be a man and own up

11. I hear Smurfs fucking on car upholstery can leave marks like that. :D

(Don't ask ME how, I don't "Smurf"...I fuck.)

12. If I committed grand theft auto against my mother, then was allowed to ever drive again, I'd probably NOT damage the car then complain on the internet. That's just me though. I'm not part of the entitlement generation. What's with kids nowadays?

More importantly, what is wrong with parents nowadays? No discipline.

13. call her bluff man!!!

disgrace da ho famiry tree. sho dishreshpeckfo