Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ash catcher

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ugadawgfan, Aug 12, 2012.

1. This is going to sound stupid, but how do you quickly empty an ash catcher of the ash in the bowl. Every time I try it I always get water in the bowl and make a mess. And it's one of those where the bowl is built down in the ash catcher so I can't take it off.

2. If I understand your question right then you could just suck it through.. if all you're trying to do is cash out the bowl.

3. you should be able to tip it to the side without the water coming out and scrape it with like a paperclip or something

4. ok thats what i thought but didnt know if there was a special way to do it lol.

5. nah i had one of those for a while till i got tired of the bullshit scraping the crap out. i ended up with a much nicer one where the bowl is seperate. its worth the investment

6. yea next paycheck im gonna have to go check em out. i broke my bowl and the one i got was pretty cheap so i thought what the hell ill try it out