ASAP HELP Weed scent

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Grasscitygirl, Apr 29, 2018.

1. So i smoked in a room without my shoes. I then them on before leaving. I came home and my shoes reaked of weed. My shoe area is right next to my dads room. I sprayed it but how long will the scent last? HELP MY DAD CANNOT FIND OUT

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. You sure it's your shoes? How did that happen? You sure you didn't leave a bit of weed in your jacket pocket or something right next to your shoes?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. My shoes downstairs but over the room he grows in.

4. Is it raining outside? If not, put them on the deck, in the window and open it, or something and let them air out. If the shoes are really what's causing the odor it should be gone in the morning. Just the most simply conclusion I can draw that doesn't require copious amounts of spray. Good luck.

J Evergreen

5. #5 Deleted member 985876, May 1, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2018
    Okay if your dad is growing its safe to say that the smell is mostly likely coming from him. And your dad grows I don't think he cares if he smells a little weed. I used to smell weed coming from my dad's shed all the time when I was kid.

• Like Like x 1
  6. if your shoes are the only thing that reaked were you smoking naked?? i mean like what about your clothes?

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. how old are you billy?

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Don't you mean a Bonnie?(with username like grasscitygirl I would think it makes her a Bonnie) lol.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Didn't check the name :laughing::laughing:

• Funny Funny x 1