Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

As a teen still living with parents, how often did you smoke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Keith McKief, May 15, 2011.

1. I smoked every day just had to be by window and make sure I get it all out the window lol.

2. Well I am away half the year and back at home with my parents half the year. They know I smoke for medical reasons, they actually approve of it...

But that's just because it's the only thing that has ever worked for my condition

3. I'm tall(6"7) my basement ceiling is short(7"something) and my basement bathroom has this really powerful exhaust fan in it. I would just go into the bathroom whenever with my pipe, lock the door, turn on the fan and smoke right up into the fan. Then when i was done, cash the bowl in the toilet, flush the toilet, spray some air freshener and walk out like I just took a shit. Never got caught.

4. i never smoke inside my house

i either sit on the back deck or hotbox my car when they arnt home
    i pretty much smoke everyday before and after school

5. this is exactly what i was going to say.

6. I'm 21, in college, and still living with parents...
    I smoke (basically vape now) everyday at night and sometimes twice a day. No one ever comes in my room, so I never get caught. :)

7. I would smoke everyday pretty much.
    I'd come home from school, looking to hit my bowl and relax.

Sometimes, I'd smoke up before going to school.
    When I smoked so much, I would usually only smoke inside my house, as its so convenient.
    In my sauna, hotboxing it or in my cold room for a quick bowl pack.

Man, wish I had some bud right now ;p

8. :cool: ha, I smoked with my parents.

9. I don't really like smoking inside my house, I feel it's kinda disrespectful so I usually do it outside then just come in, play Black Ops and eat some Dorito's or something :D

10. Every night until my parents caught me for the second time. Then I took a short break before starting up again, only this time I went outside and did it.

11. I currently only smoke on the weekend, although when my exams finish and summer vacation starts It'll be back to SWED

12. When I was in high-school.

Wake up @ 6:00 AM...

Parents leave @ 7:00 AM for work.. at around 7:10 I would hit a bowl or two in my room, blow it out the window, and head for school at 7:30 AM. I would also leave my window cracked open a little.

My parents didn't come home until 5:00 PM either, so I would come home from school at around 3:00, hit another bowl or two. :D

AND in the summer its the best because im home alone all day long until 5:00 pm ...and then at night at like 2 am i would hit more bowls when everyone is asleep! :d

13. buy a one hitter box, fill it up, when u hit it hold as long as u can and then blow the smoke into a toliet paper roll with fabric sheets in th middle, worked for me, all day everyday and it lets u keep a nice steady high:smoke:

14. all the time from 15-19

i was smokin wit my moms at 15 lol

15. 3-4 times a day, 5-7 days a week

16. time to move out kid.

17. anywhere from 2-10 times a day. I usually smoke twice, i vape a bowl at night, smoke the ABV after school or if i have lots of bud then i'll basically smoke bats all day

18. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BYHLPA4Wek]YouTube - Wiz Khalifa - Errday[/ame]

19. every day. aint no stopping me for fucks sake im smoking pot