Art Assignment: Future Tattoo

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by adamBC, Oct 23, 2007.

1. (After this thread gets some views and replies, it can be moved to the art forum, thanks mods.)

Hey everyone, I've got an assignment, I want to see if anyone can draw an awesome picture for me for a tattoo I've been thinking about for about 3 years now. I plan on waiting another one or two, and if I still like it, I'm getting it.

Anyways, heres the idea:

I want it to cover my left shoulder, wrapping all around about the top 8 inches of my bicep, so I guess it needs to be roughly 8x8 inches with a curve at the top. It needs all these details:

1) The main picture is a pirate ship with a sunset behind it, from an almost isometric view looking down at the boat,

2) the pirate ship must be filled with zombies. at the back of the boat, I want a three piece punk band, bass, guitar, and drums, consisting of zombies.

3) a large shot of spiderman swinging from a web attached to the mast. he has to be holding a lightsaber, and be cutting a couple zombies up, one of which would be at the torso, and maybe a couple arms coming off some others.

4) looking off the front of the boat, I want my family, which is my father, mother, older brother, and myself (no little kids.) I want us zombies, but dressed nicely, though the clothes should be in tatters.

If anyone is up to the challenge, I'd really love to see what you guys can come up with. Feel free to take the design wherever you want, but try to incorporate all those points.

Now go for it! Time for an Art Attack!!

2. theres no fucking way to make all that fit in 8 quare inches

3. you know you shouldnt post it here but u do anyway?

4. I think that the tattoo would be too crowded, in time it would all blend together anyway when you got older. I don't recommend it at all.

Go with the pirate ship theme and maybe a few zombies, but not everything will fit and look good.

Now, if this was gunna be let's say a whole back piece, it could be possible.