arrrrrgggghhhhh - goddamn it...

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by jrrtokin, Dec 23, 2002.

1. Plants still not happy - have been giving them weak fert, and now I can't tell if they are not getting enough, or have too much - they seem to be worse than they were. What do you guys think?

easy...

Attached Files:

• 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      File size:
      22.4 KB
      Views:
  2. and again...

Attached Files:

• 5.jpg
      5.jpg
      File size:
      20.7 KB
      Views:
  3. last one...

Attached Files:

• 6.jpg
      6.jpg
      File size:
      24.2 KB
      Views:
  4. what really makes no sense is that all the plants have the same growingh conditions, but only 2 out of the 5 are showing any symptoms, and they look completely different.....

dunno wahts going on, but I'm going away for 4 days, so probably if they're going to die, they'll do it while I'm away.... got 6 total so hopefully some will make it...

5. I have seen plants turn colors for one reason or another and sometimes you can't really figure whats going on and by guessing you can make things worse.So
    What has worked for me and I menat to mention this one thing a while ago and now it comes up.

I make sure that I have large air holes on the bottom of my pots ( but not to large as to allow the soil to spill out)

And I prop up the bottom of the pot so I know I have clear airflow to the holes ( I use a screw or a golf tee )
    Then I water the plant wait a bit till I see water flowing slowly out the bottom. I wait again for the ater to stop flowing...then I water the plant again.

This will dilute somewhat overfert plant
    Water a plant that is underwatered
    And get air to an overwatered plant

I like to use rainwater if I can to ater the plants they seem to really like that.

And compost tea for fert.

6. Looks like they need a good shot of nitrogen and other essentials.Feed them.They`ll thank you for it.
    Peace