arrrgh spider mites...

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by ZeppelinAngel, Jul 24, 2003.

1. i have some plants that would of been 41/2 months old doing soooo good and all of a sudden they got spider mites all of them so i sprayed them with soapy water and then re planted them and they were coming along then some of them died and the rest were ok for a week i kept the best looking one away from the others she is doing ok i think the ends of the leaves are yellow sometimes theres little flies on the top of the soil but i spray them with bug be gone where did the spider mites come from and whats wrong with my yellow tiped leaves and flies?? help please.....

2. HIGH All, join the club ZeppelinAngel the Borgs up here on the WET Coast too.... the thing with spider mites is you have to treat them every 3 to 4 days..most sprays kill the Adult mites not the eggs. The flies could be Fungus Knats, put a inch of sand on top of the soil...this stops the Adult fly from reaching the soil to lay the eggs.

When plant's get pests..sometimes it's because the plant is sick...these pests go for the weak and sick.