Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Arrested

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Landyachtz, Jan 6, 2013.

1. A little update as to how things have been going:

Still waiting on my court date. I've met with some lawyers and they seem very optimistic they can reduce the DUID to something a lot smaller or even possibly get the charges dropped because the officer had no reason to approach me.

I'm grounded until Super Bowl Sunday, but ill be drug tested every 3 weeks until college. Looks like ill need to pick up some new hobbies...

2. So you're 18 and you got grounded and now are being drug tested? I'd legit tell my parents they'd have to kick me out before that happens, but my parents are reasonable human beings so I'd never be in that situation lol

3. The worst part about this is, For one full year after conviction of a drug crime you cannot get federal financial aid for college. This can totally but your life back a year and that sucks.

Good luck in life man, sorry to hear you got fucked.

4. This should serve as a lesson. Be responsible enough what you should and should not do in public.