Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Arrested

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Landyachtz, Jan 6, 2013.

1. My life changed so suddenly last night. I am an 18 year old senior with my whole life ahead of me, and I was arrested for DUID, Possession, and Paraphernalia. The cop just rolled up on me as I was parked in an empty lot. The DUID was only because I had the keys in the ignition and reversed maybe a foot before I realized the cop wanted to talk to me.

Suddenly my 3.85 GPA, college acceptance letters, trust with my parents, and good kid persona means nothing under my new criminal record. It's cruel how your life can change so quickly in just a few hours.

Just me venting.

2. What were you thinking smoking in an empty lot? I hope it all works out for you though. I'm sure it'll all work out. Better than a drunken driving charge though, right? Are you going to lose you license?

3. That's why you never smoke in a car or in public.

Keep that shit on the DL.

4. Never smoke in an empty lot somewere.Dont know who the fuck gonna roll up on you

5. No big worries brother its a few charges
    not the end of the world

6. Youre fine dude.. Its a misdemeanor, youll do a year probation max and get off with a clean record basically. You still got youre whole life ahead of you.. Dont go killin your self or anything.

A little probation might even be good for you

7. Yeah, your life definitely isn't over. Just don't smoke in any open areas like that...

8. I'm sorry u bad to go through that dog. Like actually. But there's nothing you can do to change it now. You gotta stay optimistic and set new goals. Everything happens for a reason and don't let anyone especially your parents make it look like your now a bad guy. Mistakes are made to grow on

9. Crazy how much my life has changed since I started high school. I never wanted to be a criminal, I never wanted to lie to my parents, I never wanted to lose all of my savings and possible job opportunities.

I'm going to lose my license from anywhere in between 3-9 months. Depending on what happens on my court date in February, I will be fined or probably have a shit ton of community service to do.

The funny thing is, my friend and I were busted on NYE for weed and let off with warnings. He decided it was a sign to quit for good, I stayed arrogant and got high every day up until this.

Don't take marijuana for granted, blades. Be safe about it. I'm going to end up as an example for all of my friends and classmates. Don't be cocky, don't think your invincible.

10. What's that stand for

11. Driving under the influence of drugs.

12. this is why i love the city.. seein how different people in different areas see shit and how they think about shit..

around here if you just got popped for a possession charge at 18 youre doin pretty good for yourself.. and this guy says hes gunna be an example for his classmates and shit, and hes a criminal now

haha.. just interesting

13. seems like every summer I'm in jail

14. thats why i only smoke in a house. mad kids i grew up with would go for blunt rides and end up getting pulled over because the driver was a moron or just general stupidity. someone would end up with a bullshit ticket if not all of them and it becomes a couple hundred dollar blunt ride lol

blaze inside and stay safe...

15. Like Jumbo said:

Smoke inside and keep everything on the DL kidz

Aint worth the fines from the state: making bank like DUI's from bars

16. Shit happens. You'll most likely get a fine, probation, and community service. You might have to take a class about drugs. At the end of the day you will end up with a clear record if you don't fuck up probation.

I got caught last February and just finished up my probation. At the time I thought my life was going to be over, but everything turned out to be fine.

17. if a cop sees one car in an otherwise empty lot, he will be suspicious and see whats up. ive had cops drive up to me more than 10 times because im just killin time in my car in an empty lot listening to music (no drugs on me)

18. Dude, I live in the most wholesome upper class neighborhood in America, this is a big deal here hahaha

19. thats what im sayin haha.. theres nothin wrong with that tho..

its just interesting to see

20. man a dime bag dont make you Pablo Esco shorty