Arrested , first time in court

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Johnthrax, Aug 30, 2012.

1. #1 Johnthrax, Aug 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2012
    Ey what's up, a few weeks ago I was at the skatepark around 7pm. with four of my friends, only two of us were drinking (I'm 20). Anyways long story short some plain clothes cop (Ed hardy shirt and jeans?) comes out of nowhere and gets me and my friends info(who bought the 40z) back at his car.

Then he arrested me( but never put cuffs on me til we got to the station)
    And told my friend he could have arrested him for providing the alcohol, and also tells him to stick around because he would probably release me soon (jail is right across the street).

When we got to the station I got out of the undercover cop car and he put the handcuffs on me. Then they fingerprinted me and all that shit. But released me on R.O.R. And told me I'd be fine as long as I go to court.

Now i Never really gave any thought to it and rolled a fat blunt almost as instantly as I left but uhh now I'm starting to think more about it I'm just curious what's probably gonna happen in the court room and ish? The process you go thru etc.

Oh yeah I'm in Hawaii too.

image-2376546970.jpg

2. Fat blunt but don't over think especially when your high cause its a waste and that's the shit you shouldn't do.

3. Haha thanks, yeah I'm not stressing too much, I meant that last part as more of a question too, just worded it a lil weird

image-2263507923.jpg

4. You should be fine, most likely you'll get a fine, maybe some community service. But if it's your first offense there's a good chance you'll just get a fine, some court supervision.

5. You'll just sit there while people talk about stupid shit and then end up with a fine or warning or something

6. underage drinking is a bullshit charge you will be fine.

and no worries about smoking
    1. it highly unlikely you will get probation
    2. if u did get probation you can piss dirty the first time they dont give a fuck or add extra charges

7. nice oowop yo

8. Fine, justice system be on some petty shit just to get that green, and i aint talkin bout treez sucka.

9. Yep... 5 years ago, if you went to traffic court for a ticket the court fees were 10-15 bucks.

Now adays in my area the court fees for traffic court are 150 bucks! the damn court fees cost more than the actual ticket.

10. They are probably just going to fine you and put you on probation. You most likely won't get drug tested while on probation because it was not a drug related offense. Just go to court, you will be fine.

11. Alright seems like I should just keep on cruisin til my court date, sept 11, also the first day I smoked weed like my 4 year anniversary haha so I hope they leave me with some money to blaze

12. What were you charged with?

13. Not too sure, on the paper it says prohibitions 281-78

14. Were you breathalyzed? Don't confess too anything. What state?

15. Looks like underage consumption. If you weren't drunk and didn't blow I would pleade not guilty. Just remember to be very polite and play the part of a guy who has never done anything wrong in his life.

16. Nah no breathalyzer, and I'm in hawaii

17. [quote name='"StoneColdChilla"']Looks like underage consumption. If you weren't drunk and didn't blow I would pleade not guilty. Just remember to be very polite and play the part of a guy who has never done anything wrong in his life.[/quote]

Definitely do this then, if they have no proof against you then go not guilty. I went to court for the first time today for a battery charge. Don't let it freak you out its not that bad.

18. When that happened to me I didn't was fine, for me I got probation with no dt's. You should be fine asking as you didn't have possession or paraphernalia assuming you didn't.

19. Yeah I was clean, I had just picked up a quarter and almost brought it out of my moped while we were drinking. Luckily I didn't and when the cop came i jus told him I rode the bus in.

20. They kept calling me with some follow up questions from a weird ass number that ii decided to answer once and when they asked I just told them a random person bought it.. I'm not no bitch.
    -
    Also curious, the dude that was undercover told me that he talked to his chief (of police) or whatever while I was being processes and he said I would have had to pay a $220 fine or something like that but instead he said he got him to release me free and just to show up at court. Is that the fine you are all talking about here or do they give you a separate fine in court?