Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Arrest Record?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BigGreenBudz, Oct 2, 2011.

1. So this dude says he was arrested with my bud, is there a way to search public records online for free?

2. lmao youve been robbed

3. Most likely...

It was a good friend too

4. Hahaha, you have the same profile pic as me.

5. Im so ghih....

6. Ask him for a court notice or some type of legal document.

7. my town has a bookings website, for people 18+

8. You can check police blotters in your local city/town.

9. Check the county or jail website. My county has a searchable inmate database. It's fun to look at from time to time.
    One time I was browsing it and my cousin's mugshot popped up lmao.

10. in wisconsin u can look up court records for free here- Wisconsin Circuit Court Access maybe they have that where ur from look up your state and circuit court on google

11. Many cities release arrest logs these days.

Search for your city in google like 'city arrest logs'.

if nothing comes up, try searching by your county name, like example -- suffolk county arrest logs.

If he was arrested, it should be there, my city puts mug shots, everything up.

If he was just given a citation though, IDK, was he booked and then bailed out, or just given a citation?

12. Fuck off man...you really don't think I thought of that?

They all lead me to sites where you have to pay to view all info, and im sure its a scam.

13. Make him show you the ticket.

If he has no proof, make him pay for your bud.

MAKE him.

>: )

Lol, I'm really sorry. I feel like an asshole now.

14. Hey dude just chill mannn, you'll get your money back in HELL, i'm your friend and I smoked that shit and fucked your gf.

U mad bro?

15. same.

16. Sorry dude, you've just been jacked. If he really is your friend and he really did get busted he will pay you back, if he won't pay you back he is a colossal asshat and almost certainly lying to you.

17. OP you probably got robbed. I dunno if it's robbed, but at least scammed, or conned. Sucks man. I once was hanging out w/ a dude, riding around in a car w/ him and he did some shit like that to someone. I didn't know them, and it was one of the first times I'd ever met the guy, and I was kinda fucked up all day and wasn't paying attention there was so much going on until later he pulled out that fat sack of weed, then said, "watch this", and had his girlfriend call the dealer and tell him me got arrested and that they were asking who he got it from and the guy got so spooked he never pursued it.

Long story short, I stopped hanging out with that guy. That's some crazy shit to do man. i felt bad just being there even though I had nothing to do w/ the deal. People like that get what's coming to them. The guy I'm talking about hasn't been out of jail for more than a year in the last decade.

18. skiptracer.com has a lot of good resources...click on the public records link and enter your county