Arnold to explain his marijuana stance on Wednesday May 27

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by McGee, May 22, 2009.

1. Wow this is great news. With arnold speaking about it i'm sure there will be other states listening and maybe some even higher ups. All this attention is great for the whole legalization movement, I think we are closer then ever.

2. hahaha, at least it's 2nd.

And the first picture is priceless. I hope he gets asked both!

3. arent they trying to recall arnold?

4. look out for my question:

"As you are a governor of a "free" American state, why don't you agree that morals should be suggested through education rather than imposed through law.
    And if you do agree with this then why are marijuana and same-sex marriage illegal in California, your "free" state?"

5. my personal favourite question... "could you say governator at least one time, or i'll at least settle for a look to the camera accompanied by "get to da choppah!"

6. arnolds the maddest cunt. first hes in terminator 2, now hes rescuing marijuana. what a top bloke.

7. He is not rescuing marijuana, all he said was there should be an open, honest debate about it.

Likely because polls showed the majority of his state supports it and his poll numbers are sliding badly, so saying what he said would gain support from the pro-legalization while not completely alienating the anti-legalization minority.

The question at #2 is a bad one though.
    All he has to do is give the same noncommittal statement as before.

The question needs to be "Why do you believe marijuana is illegal?" That will get a better answer, that will probably get a lot of uh's like when Mullen was called out on it. I think if follow ups are prepared to it he might crack and at least admit he doesn't have a good reason for its illegality and may even admit support.

8. After reading the SFGate "article" I felt the need to send a little email.

To answer your questions, yes I have been in a pissy mood today, thanks for noticing :p