Arnold Palmer

Discussion in 'General' started by sir hits-a-lot, Jul 18, 2009.

1. So after a bowl sesh with my girlfriend I grabbed a nice cold arnold palmer and headed home for supper. My mom had never seen one before so I let her try some and she told my dad how bomb it was and he told me that arnold palmer himself used to have a girlfriend that we bought our old house from. I thought it was really funny cause I was sorta high. just thought I'd share

2. Heh i was thinking about the golfer lol. My dad played golf with him once back in the early 90's. Got a hat signed and everything lol shits crazy.

3. my family has a weird thing for celebs. garth brooks has made-out with his gf on my couch and steven tyler came over one time (im friends with his nephew)

4. Thats crazy. My dad still owns the hat. Huge ass signature lol. Might be worth beer money one day lol!!! My dad wouldn't even give a fuck if I did something like that hah! He'd be proud of me!

5. I have a really rich friend and we would always find all this expensive shit in his house and pawn it for beer money

6. lol that doesn't surprise me. I went to a private school my freshman year of high school lol. This one kid's dad owned a huge ass company and he didn't even pump his own gas. He lived at this mansion and they had a place where a black guy would come out and pump gas. Shits ridiculous. His mom would also give him like over a 100$ a day for nothing. Shits insane.

7. lol we smoked with my friend's private security guard a few times