Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Army Question

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by toker2141, Dec 11, 2012.

1. I am wanting to enlist in the US Military, but as obvious as being on this site, I smoke marijuana. What does the Army require and will I have to quit until it is legalized? If so then I will say farewell my blades and will rejoin in 20

2. I don't really have any experience but since its illegal federal drug, most likely you'll have to quit unfortunately...

3. Well, Yea theyre gonna drug test u if thats ur question... lol kinda a given

4. Ok so first the Army goes by a System called the UCMJ, and even if weed becomes legal on the federal level, as long as you are enlisted you can't touch the stuff. At MEPs they will do two drug tests, the first one you need to be clean, and you can smoke all you want until you get to reception. Don't smoke at all in the army because every month they do a random drug test, some times you'll get called, and sometimes you wont.

Source: I was in the U.S. Army for 8 Months, I was a 25 Sierra (SATCOM) but I went AWOL about 5-6 Months into AIT.

5. yea, they dont let marijuana in the military