Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Armpit Hair Test?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Lance4prez, Mar 3, 2017.

?

Am I okay?

1. Yes dude, your fine, chill.

100.0%
  2. No... you should be worried.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Hey guys. I was just looking for some advice/tips. I just took a hair test like 1 hour ago and they took it from my pits' because I didn't have enough hair on my head. The last time I smoked marijuana was the beginning of October of last year. The only reason I am worried is because I have never shaved my armpits like....ever. I just tried to measure them and they are about 1.5 inches and or around that. Am I okay? Lawwwwwwd. That is just about 153 days clean. Any advice is appreciated!

2. anyone? please? lol

3. I guess you are lucky they didn't take it from your genital area.:cautious:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Lesson to be learned...

Shave everything... your hair, armpit hair, your leg and arm hair, chest or back hair for those that have them, and pubic hair, and don't forget your ass hair if you have them. Now what are they gonna do? Do leave enough hair on your head for them to get a fresh sample.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Damnit.... I hope I'm okay. This is a really good job. I already accepted the job offer any everything.

6. I almost wish they took it from my pubes instead cause they grow at a way faster rate than my armpits.

7. If you had shaved everything, it would be a fail or a no test, at best.

You should be good. Each 1/2 inch is 30 days. So 1 1/2 = 90 days.

:smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Nose hair...suckers would have to be desperate.

9. Yeah but I have never shaved my armpits in my life (that I recall) and I'm 22 and I only have like 1 1/2 inches so idk how that works lol I've smoked (not heavy) since I was about 15 and just quit at the beginning of October for career purposes.

10. Older hairs have long since fallen off.
    You're good.

:smoke:

11. You will test negative for THC.

• Like Like x 1
  12. I sure hope you wore Deodorant
    I think you will be fine also

13. lol, if you can't test, they cant hire you.

14. I have never shave my armpit hair either...

If you don't shave them, they only grow to a certain extent, maybe you will be good. Unless they pull the armpit hair that is new due to you lose arm pit hair here and there. If it one of the original one, you might be good. Only time will tell, hope you OP pass.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

15. This is going to be a grueling next couple of days. Why can't they test it immediately :cry: wah

16. Hey everyone. I've been clean since last October but in the last 2 months I smoked about 2 grams a week of good bud and I might have a hair test coming up to get full time at the AB plant I work at. They want 1.5 inches for the usual 90 day history but I manscape (because my wife loves it) so I dont have 1.5 inch length anywhere but my armpit.

My question is if my armpit hair has grown back when I was clean will it show any usage in the last 2 months? It doesnt seem to have been growing much because it's long already but I'm worried that it will show I've smoked that little bit in the last 2 months. I didnt expect to get the apprenticeship offer this quickly so I enjoyed myself this summer a little.

I have been clean a week now. I quit as soon as they called me for the first interview and have final interview tomm. I dont know when the test will be if I pass the final interview. I'm not even sure it's a urine or hair test. I got hair tested for pre-employment but I knew that was coming so I quit 6 months ahead of time and cut my hair up until 3 months before the test.

If it's a urine test I know I'll piss dirty but my jello trick has worked for me and my friend in the past and he smoked up until the day before but if it's a hair test I'm worried even my previously clean pit hair will show some activity.

Anyone have any advise on this?