Armenian girls

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by jdm_420, Aug 22, 2012.

1. What up
    So I used to live in harbor area of so cal, and there were many races, but Now I started to stay in the valley years back and noticed that there are a lot of Armenians& Russians. Now their great people and all, but daamn Armenian girls are fucking hot! Great body genetically! :eek:
    Well anyways .. My point - many times have I tried talking or sparking conversation or just say hi. But man they are fuking tough- all of them- they seem to be only intrested in other Armenian men I guess, Most won't even give the time of day , not even reply to a totally friendly gmorning and shit , naw mean! Won't even give a Mexican a chance!
    Oh well I will continue on my quest and in the meanwhile screw me some easy Latina and white chicks ..

Anyone have trouble w/ a certain race? Or any Armenian blades here can can explain ? Maby just the way they are brought up?

2. The Armenian population is quite low so it has a lot to do with that.

3. [quote name='"jdm_420"']What up
    So I used to live in harbor area of so cal, and there were many races, but Now I started to stay in the valley years back and noticed that there are a lot of Armenians& Russians. Now their great people and all, but daamn Armenian girls are fucking hot! Great body genetically! :eek:
    Well anyways .. My point - many times have I tried talking or sparking conversation or just say hi. But man they are fuking tough- all of them- they seem to be only intrested in other Armenian men I guess, Most won't even give the time of day , not even reply to a totally friendly gmorning and shit , naw mean! Won't even give a Mexican a chance!
    Oh well I will continue on my quest and in the meanwhile screw me some easy Latina and white chicks ..

Anyone have trouble w/ a certain race? Or any Armenian blades here can can explain ? Maby just the way they are brought up?[/quote]

So you live in Glendale :rolleyes:

4. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkqfpkTTy2w"]american woman [/ame]

• Like Like x 1
  5. You sir do not have a clue.

[​IMG]

6. No disrespect intended...

Maybe it is you, maybe you don't have a pretty enough face and your game is not as strong as you think it is. Maybe Armenian women are just not attracted to Mexicans. Could be a million different things, for all you know Armenian women could be banging Mexicans all the time just not you.

7. Bosnian girls are where it's at

8. Haven't encountered them yet

9. Kim Kardashian

10. [quote name='"Mixted"']

No disrespect intended...

Maybe it is you, maybe you don't have a pretty enough face and your game is not as strong as you think it is. Maybe Armenian women are just not attracted to Mexicans. Could be a million different things, for all you know Armenian women could be banging Mexicans all the time just not you.[/quote]

I am Mexican and my gf LOOKS armenian she has the eyes and shit,always gets mistooken for being armenian by armenians, she's really pretty,her family is from Chile tho :)

11. lol me either. where i live they aren't really represented too well

12. Serj Tankian is Armenian...I mean he's not a girl but...whatever.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  13. They need to be represented for that exotic beauty

14. My girlfriend is half Armenian. She's incredible. That is all.

15. Isn't Kim Kardashian armenian or some shit like that?

16. [​IMG]

17. She's half Armenian.

18. 2 things with armenian women: hairy as FUCK, most have crooked legs. As in not straight. Look at kim even, notice how she NEVER has her legs straight in any pics? she's always making sure they look good, cause if she stood with them straight you'd see they're not straight. hard to explain, next time you see an armenian chick walk behind her and look at her legs. you'll see what i mean.

19. Talking about a kardashian is like feeding a troll we just need to fucking stop.