Armagetron Advanced!!!

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by madsativa, Sep 21, 2012.

1. #1 madsativa, Sep 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2012
    I was wondering if anyone plays or would like to play this game. Its kind of obscure, but very fun and challenging. It's based off of the lightcycles from the original movie Tron. It's online, multi-player, and completely free. It is kind of a work in progress as it's based off Linux's free and open source software. If you're interested in playing, I'd be more than happy to teach you. As of now it's just about my favorite video game ever made. I encourage everyone to check it out. Here's the link to the official page where you can download the game. Also, I've include a link to the Armagetron Wiki page for additional info. And a parting quote taken from the wiki. Hope to see you all on the grid.

>> Armagetron Advanced :: a Tron clone in 3D<<
    >> Armagetron Advanced Wiki<<

"One of the reasons this game can carry a popular international competition is because of its unique combination of simplicity of design and complexity of play. You can play this game with two keys -- two keys! -- albeit with a certain crimping of style. It allows people to think ahead, create mazes to trap opponents, and failing that, players can rely on their reaction times."

[​IMG]

2. Bump, someone please play and report back here so everyone knows how fun it is. :wave: