Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Arkansas MMJ

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by anarchyftw, Feb 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So Arkansas Senator might introduce mmj legislation sometimes this year. I really hope this goes through. Everyone keep your fingers crossed for us Arkansas folks. :yay:

2. Finger and toes crossed for ya! :)

3. Thanks we definately need it baptists run this area, I'm not against religion it's just they're typically close minded.

4. I'm in arkansas and hope this shit gets passed! Reppin the 870.. I have terrible migraines and when i get one i look for relief with marijuana.. I was fixing to post a topic about the new proposed bill but you beat me to it :smoke:

5. Nice. I have arthritis and a deteriorated spine they give me prescription hydrocodon they help some but make me feel weird as hell and makes me itchy. Honestly I usually just traded them for weed. Since I lost my job my insurance ran out so I can't afford to get the rx renewed anyway. Can you get dank in the area you live in? Where I am at the best I can do is mids very rarely I see some dank. Kinda sucks.

6. Yea dude i get dank quite frequently.. Usually pay about 50 to 75 an eighth.. I normally pay 60 an eighth, it comes from memphis usually... I live in the 870.. What spot are you in?

7. NP. And I hear ya...we get some major holy rollers in Florida.

8. 870 as well NEA maybe i just don't have the right connect :p of course i couldn't afford it atm anyway lost my job due to random drug testing and now finding it difficult to get another one.

9. I usually only smoke mids though but every once in a while i'll get that wild hair to get some good ass chronic from my buddy... I live in nea as well :D Jonesboro to be exact :smoke: Redwolves :smoking:

10. damn bro you only live like 15 minutes from me

11. Its such a small world :smoke:

12. Double crossed... had to break my fingers.

13. Man if medical marijuana is passed in arkansas i prolly will have a heart attack.. I would absolutely pass out from excitement for sure! I want my card so i can do something i enjoy socially and while alone without it being illegal.. Screw drinking.. I get drunk prolly once a year

14. I've noticed out of all the MMJ states only three are through legislation all the rest were from ballot initiatives.

15. Well i'm clueless on what that means... I don't even know what the chances are that arkansas will even pass this bill.. I'm a christian myself but arkansas is the bible belt especially north east arkansas and its gonna be hard to get this bill passed with so many people who hate on the so called "drug" marijuana...

16. Same here I like to stimulate my mind not drown it in alcohol

17. Fixed it for ya.

I'm from Arkansas but living on the West Coast now... I'd love to be able to take home an ounce or two when I visit my family and not worry about getting arrested. My brother has a friend there who pays something like $250/8th... Yeah he's probably an idiot, but that's the kind of shit you have to deal with being a stoner in Arkansas...

18. Dude i get high grade bud for 50 to 60 bucks an eighth.. The most i ever pay an eighth is 75.. Your brothers friend is getting ripped off for sure...

19. Yeah, I figured that wasn't the real street price... Either my brother misheard and his friend pays that for a 1/2 and not an 1/8, or his friend really is a dumbass. I dunno.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.