Arjan's Haze#1,Neville's Haze,Hawaiian Snow and Barneys Violator Kush ;>}

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by larryg420, Feb 14, 2009.

1. These are 9 weeks old right now.I didn't have room in the flower room for them so i had to wait till now.

2. I added the AH#1 and NH the 12/12 yesterday.:smoking::wave:

Attached Files:

3. pickin up some hawaiian snow today. any bud shots yet? lovely plants

4. The Snow is still vegging,it had a hard start and now it's doing very well.

5. Up-Date
    #1 Arjan's Haze
    #2 Nevilles Haze
    #3 Hawaiian Snow

Attached Files:

6. Looking damn good Larry! Sorry i haven't been around here in while. I gonna order the 10 pack of what you got, AH#1, NH, HS, ASH, SSH. I want to dabble into hazes next. I know they take a lot longer to flower but the reward is awesome! Im getting excited to see yours flower.:hello::smoking: Keep it green man! Peep my thread out I just took some macros of Lemon Skunk, I think you will like what you see:D

7. Thanks Dank:smoking:.I planing another order now.
    The way the Nirvana plants are doing i'm going to order some more.Some Kush and not sure what else.
    Plus i'm getting some other Kush's from GHS.

8. Well the Arjan's Haze#1 is 6ft tall!:smoke::eek::D
    Nevilles Haze is 5ft tall.:smoke:
    The Snow is still in 24/7 and 5ft tall.Going in 12/12 tomorrow.:wave::smoke:;)

Attached Files:

9. that jungle of ganja looks so good :D

best of luck dude! those plants are beautiful :eek:

10. 5 ft, and now going into flower ?? holy ****, she's gonna be some beast of a plant!!! cant wait to see, things are lookin good larry m8 :)

11. She just got away from me.I didn't have room for her till she got too big.But hey more to harvest!:smoke:

12. Ok so Arjan's Haze is a 6ft tall x 8ft around monster!!!
    Nevilles Haze is about 5ft and 4ft around.I just put the H.S. in 12/12 this morning:D.
    I bent the tops on both A.H. and N.H. and the snow too!
    I also bent branches on the A.H. i guess thats why she is so big!:p
    #1-Arjan's Haze
    #2-Nevilles Haze
    #3-H.Snow.
    #4-A.H.

Attached Files:

13. Damn those are freakin monsters Larry! I remember when you first started all these strains from seeds. You've come along way man..how many weeks do you have left til you harvest on each one?:smoking:

14. #54 larryg420, May 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2009
    4/20 was when i put the A.H. and N.H. in 12/12,so i'm going to say 4 to 6 more weeks.I keep bending branches so i get a big harvest.One bad thing,the A.H. uses 5gals every two days so i have to keep an eye on her or she runs dry!

15. what size pot u got the ah in to be drinking 5 gals every two days ? lol

16. 5gal Bubble Bucket.

17. *sigh* i think i done smoked too much lol

I knew that before i asked the question just didnt click in my head.

18. .........:laughing: that's funny Grim

19. lol i put down the joint when i read his answer n just started laughing .... picked it back up when i saw ur white rhino harvest again he he

20. High all:wave:.
    Nevilles Haze is really smelling Hazy!:D
    Arjan's Haze is not much of the Haze smell.
    The H.S. is doing good.
    I took clones of Nevilles Haze and they really took off!
    The Hawaiian Snow Clones are doing real good too!
    I took 4 clones of A.H.#1 and they are just starting to do good.I took them the other day.:smoking: