Arizona weed?

Discussion in 'General' started by WhiteBoyFaded, Dec 14, 2012.

1. I live in Arizona, and get pretty Dank shit. I was just wondering where do you guys think people got the idea that Arizona is know for its Swhagg? Yeah were pretty close to Cali and Mexico so alot of Dirtweed goes around but thats not all. We get just as good shit as other states, so where did this theory come from? Also anyone from AZ, pickup any good shit recently? :cool:

2. I live by the Arizona border in Utah, we get alot of the dirt weed too, but we too have been getting good stuff, when I first moved here people tried to sell 8ths for 60/65 dollars, nobody pulls that anymore though.

3. I would think the crazy heat would dry it all out
    Jk dunno man.. Always wanted to visit Arizona though

4. Yeah, just gets annoying when people think that's ALL we get. Theres no denying alot of that swhagg goes around, but there is good shit if you have the right connections, we don't all smoke brickweed out here lol. And yep I visited Utah once and bought from some random guy, he tried selling me an 8th for 70. I literally LoLed.

5. This is the first I've heard of Arizona only getting schwag.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

6. Really? People always say that on other forums. I'm new to Grasscity so maybe that theory doesn't get around much here. Thank god. :hello:

7. I've never even seen swag here... It's all medical from cali or good dank or mids grown from here (Flagstaff and Tucson mostly I believe).

8. Recent pickups have been:
    Green Crack
    Cheese
    Blue Dot
    Pineapple
    Goo
    Blue Dream
    OG Kush
    Purple Kush
    White Widow - (Coming again soon)

So yeah, we see our nice stuff. Even a lot of the swag is getting better quality (other than the pressed chit). :smoke:

9. I see a lot of Brickweed in like Yuma, and Tuscon, not so much in Phoenix and bigger cities.

10. Haha wow $70. That better be the best of the best

11. Lol that list looks exactly like my recent pickups and the exact same order too! Except the Pineapple. Are we neighbors?:eek: Ahahaha

12. Could be...... :smoke:

13. Your lucky to get White Widow though. Been looking for awhile, my most recent pickup is some Sour D. Which I'm blazing up right now :smoking: