Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Arizona MMJ Question

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by SnarlzBarkley, Feb 28, 2016.

1. I need help from some Arizona blades. In Arizona, once a MMJ application has been approved, can that person buy Cannabis at a dispensary (can they look you up in the system) or is the physical card required? Thank you.😊

2. Physical card is required. You should get it in the mail 10 days or less. The waiting is the worst part, I know.

3. Thanks for the reply. After being a MMJ patient in CA for so many years this seems insane to me. It's been three weeks since my evaluation and a week since they approved the application. Three weeks without meds has been hell.

4. Hopefully you got your card by now.