Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

Arizer solo thoughts?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by redog7, Oct 13, 2014.

1. So I'm in the market for a new portable vaporiser and have been drawn to the arizer solo (2014 models). Just wanted to know what people think of this vape in general and if it's worth the £130 I would have to pay?? Or any other better alternatives?

Thanks

🙌

2. I absolutely love my solo. I've used several others and definitely prefer the solo. About 2 years of hard use and all I've had to do is replace the battery last month. Been dropped many times and still works great. Lots of vapour. Clean taste. Only real downside is the glass straws will break. Just buy a few extras :) if I'm not mistaken, the new ones allow you to use it while plugged in as well. If you have any questions, I'm happy to answer them if I can.
    ✌️💭 ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1413156132.039583.jpg

3. #3 RatchetBooty, Oct 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2014
    Have you tried the hammer? Which one do you think I should get. I was thinking of either getting the hammer or solo. The hammer is drawing me a little away because people say that igniting the butane is really loud.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. The hammer is about as loud as your typical torch lighter.

5. #5 RatchetBooty, Oct 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2014
    Is it bad that I haven't heard a torch lighter? Or at least I think I haven't. Any other things you'd compare it too sound wise? Let's say I was in the living room of my house igniting the butane of the hammer. Would someone that's upstairs hear it?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Nah thats pretty much the only thing I can think of. Probably not if they are that far away.