Arizer Solo or Pax?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Butnie, Oct 23, 2013.

1. Hey guys,

I'm trying to upgrade from the MFLB since I gave mine to a friend for a favor. I was looking into the PAX and it seems really discreet and super easy to use, but I recently just heard about this Arizer Solo. Apparently, I can find one off Ebay for like 130 while PAXs are around 200. What are the differences?
    Is the solo really that much better? How is the discreetness? The Solo looks bulky...but I feel like I wouldn't mind as I'll just be hitting it at home or in the car anyways. Also, what about maintenance? Apparently, the PAX is a bitch to clean.

2. I have been looking at both of these vapes for my first and leaning towards the solo as people say it has better vape production.

But it is bulky but I would only be looking to keep it in the car.

3. Pax is a conduction model, it doesn't produce as much vapor as the Solo. If you need discreteness and don't mind pampering your vaporizer in terms of cleaning, Pax. If stealth isn't your main concern and want vapor, Solo. It's much better producing more vapor per gram than the Pax. I usually suggest it over the Pax since it has better warranty, it's cheaper, better battery life, better taste, and better vapor production. 

I noticed you own 2 good vapes I have been looking at. How do you compare the solo and the Da Buddha?

5. #5 xjado321, Oct 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2013
    Having used both vaporizers extensively I can assure you that for your desired use that the arizer will be your preferred vaporizer. Although a bit less concealable, the vapor production and quality of hits completely makes up for this if concealment is not a requirement, as in your case. Although if this vaporizer were being used in a socially-unacceptable place such as work, school, grocery store, etc. then the pax would be the vape for you. 

Hope you enjoy whatever vape you decide on, but i'd recommend the arizer!

On a non-portable note, I obtained a SSV (Silver Surfer Vape) and it is my favorite vaporizer I have used. I actually do like it better than my previous volcano! I have owned a Da Budha Vape and you cannot compare any poprtable unit to a quality desktop unit. They just aren't in the same league. FWIW, I like my ssv better than the dbv due to the angle and customizability

Vapes:

6. Its almost as if this forum doesnt have a search bar.

7. I just got the SOLO and I love it. I paid $140 on Allstarvape.com, FREE SHIPPING!

I would suggest you get the Solo asap. If you need proof, watch all the useful reviews on YouTube.com.

They are much more helpful and in depth than what you can read on here.

8. How do you pack the solo? Got mine coming in the mail and all the review show how the bitch work. (Turning on, changing heat lvl, Etc) never once how to pack a fucking bowl and smoke

Nah I don't do drugs. I smoke weed.

You put it in the glass, on the end where it is able to fit into the unit. I suggest using a screen with the glass screen in it already, it makes for less material in your mouth.

10. #10 jed1kn1ght362, Oct 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2013
    [quote name="Yosh139" post="18870403" timestamp="1382519186"]Pax is a conduction model, it doesn't produce as much vapor as the Solo. If you need discreteness and don't mind pampering your vaporizer in terms of cleaning, Pax. If stealth isn't your main concern and want vapor, Solo. It's much better producing more vapor per gram than the Pax. I usually suggest it over the Pax since it has better warranty, it's cheaper, better battery life, better taste, and better vapor production.[/quote]I haven't been on this in forever and I see you are still standing behind the pax hey? How's yours working still? Still love mine. Rips like new. I'd say pax for sure,but I haven't tried any other portable vapes except the 710 mini pen and that thing gives you phwat dabs. The pax is an expensive unit for sure but I personally think it is worth it!! Hope you find one ya like. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

I actually was standing behind the Solo. The Solo just beats the Pax in every way except size, sorry but it's true.

12. This. The most accurate answer.