Arizer extreme q vs Da Buddha

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Smoke Dank errday, Feb 1, 2014.

1. I own a da Vinci portable and an arizer solo, I love both vapes for on the go but I'm looking to get something for home like a desktop vape. Recently I've been "vapor-bonging" with the solo and I'm looking to get expand on this by getting a vape that's the best to vape bong with. I've narrowed my choices down to the da Buddha and EQ. I've browsed FC but I'm just looking for the blades opinions -Smoke

2. #2 GRyda, Feb 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2014
    I love vape bonging with the extreme q, bags are nice every once in a while also. Dont know much about Da Buddha though.

If you are looking for a vape that is the best to use with a bong, neither the EQ or the Buddha really fits that bill.   While they can both be used with a bong, neither are ideal.

Look into the following vapes for to be used with bongs.   Both of the following will give you an all glass vapor path versus passing vapor through a long rubber/silicon tube to your bong.

The LSV (from the same people that make the Buddha)
    or
    The VapExhale EVO

4. [quote name="lwien" post="19449141" timestamp="1391295919"]If you are looking for a vape that is the best to use with a bong, neither the EQ or the Buddha really fits that bill. While they can both be used with a bong, neither are ideal.Look into the following vapes for to be used with bongs. Both of the following will give you an all glass vapor path versus passing vapor through a long rubber/silicon tube to your bong.The LSV (from the same people that make the Buddha)orThe VapExhale EVO[/quote]Thanks man I heard a lot about the LSV I'll have to try it out considering its only 40$ more than dbv and eq

5. I use a eq and its perfect with my bong, fat milky hits and I love how the eq looks

6. #6 TokinMMA, Feb 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2014
    Yeah, the I'm with @[member="lwien"] on the LSV. It's one of the best vapour-bong vapes around. The only things better than it for vapourbong are in the high-end vaporizer market.

I'd also check out the HerbalAire 2.0, it is one of the most diverse vapes on the market and still within that price range. It can do bag, whip, direct draw, and glass pieces, all fairly well.

Here's a video of it for vapourbong.

http://youtu.be/4mLbcpkG2ps

Log vapes like the HI, the Underdog, and the E-Nano are worth checking out too, all are within the price range. Here's an E-Nano at work:

http://youtu.be/v6NnlCCn6V8

There are a lot of good vapes for vapour-bonging. Not the DBV or EQ is bad at it, they just aren't suited. DBV is a budget model version of the SSV and the EQ is kind of a jack of all trades, master of none I find. It does do pretty badass bags though and the whip is pretty cool too.

I also see the VapeXhale Cloud EVO was mentioned. Well, I own it, the 69th one ever made. And it is the best vape for ground her vapour-bong IMO. I mean, the entire vape was designed to be a loose leaf glass vaporizer. The Sublimator is also another high-end choice for glass user.

Thing is both the EVO and the Sublimator are expensive. With that said, he's a pic of the EVO in use:

[​IMG]

7. [quote name="Dr. Plutonious" post="19449776" timestamp="1391303061"]Yeah, the I'm with @[member="lwien"] on the LSV. It's one of the best vapour-bong vapes around. The only things better than it for vapourbong are in the high-end vaporizer market.I'd also check out the HerbalAire 2.0, it is one of the most diverse vapes on the market and still within that price range. It can do bag, whip, direct draw, and glass pieces, all fairly well.Here's a video of it for vapourbong.http://youtu.be/4mLbcpkG2psLog vapes like the HI, the Underdog, and the E-Nano are worth checking out too, all are within the price range. Here's an E-Nano at work:http://youtu.be/v6NnlCCn6V8There are a lot of good vapes for vapour-bonging. Not the DBV or EQ is bad at it, they just aren't suited. DBV is a budget model version of the SSV and the EQ is kind of a jack of all trades, master of none I find. It does do pretty badass bags though and the whip is pretty cool too.I also see the VapeXhale Cloud EVO was mentioned. Well, I own it, the 69th one ever made. And it is the best vape for ground her vapour-bong IMO. I mean, the entire vape was designed to be a loose leaf glass vaporizer. The Sublimator is also another high-end choice for glass user.Thing is both the EVO and the Sublimator are expensive. With that said, he's a pic of the EVO in use:[​IMG][/quote]holy shit that hit is milky, but the exhale is out of my range, do you think the LSV is worth 40$ more or should I just get the dbv

8. Also I know people say vapes will always smell, I get that but which vape is best at not letting vapor escape the chamber? I have a smokebuddy so the only reason my room smells is cause of the continuous vapor coming from the stem. My exhale is fine I'm looking for something more airtight.

9. [quote name="AlphaOmega420" post="19449768" timestamp="1391302991"]I use a eq and its perfect with my bong, fat milky hits and I love how the eq looks[/quote]It does look nice and I like the remote and digital display, but I won't be using bags and I want a vape more focused on the whip

10. If you are a serious glass user, then definitely. I've used all of 7th floor's products.

The DBV is their budget line model. It is what it is It hits fairly big, but nothing special. It's air to vape ratio simply isn't as good as other vapes.

The SSV is 7th floors flag ship unit. It's like the DBV but the angle the heater is at gives it some extra "umph".

The LSV as made for 7th floor fans who wanted a direct draw vape for glass use. It's internals are fairly similar but it's the delivery method that makes a big difference. It doesn't have to go through tubing which affects taste. The LSV is a very big hitter too. Here's a vid if you've never seen it in action:

http://youtu.be/turnJ7Bwa-8

It also comes with a long glass stem incase you feel like using it without glass.

It's a really great vaporizer, has big airflow and has a lot of cool accessories. If you like vapourbong, this would be better than 7th floors other products, definitely worth the $40.

11. If you want a whip vape though, I'd strongly suggest the SSV (Silver Surfer) over the DBV. I've used both side by side and the SSV is definitely the better vape.

The 7th floor products aren't that smelly. The whip will be the smelliest part but just keep it stored. It won't be THAT smelly though honestly, it's not as potent as smoke or even raw weed I find.

12. I own the SSV and it's pretty awesome once you learn your temp preferences.

As mentioned above the angle of the SSV really makes quite the difference over the DBV.  When the whip can be held at an angle instead of on a horizontal plane you get much better airflow around your herb and the herb wont fall to the side of the whip line in DBV.  I would highly recommend it over DBV solely for this reason.   Also all the accessories for the SSV are nice if you can afford em.

Also call me crazy but I sometimes wish I went with the extreme q instead of SSV. Too poor for all the awesome accessories and the temp dial on extreme q would have been a quick way to learn to dial it in.  It took me a loooooooooong time to learn where I really like the temp to be on my surfer.  Like a year. ya call me n00b.

The LSV looks awesome.  I'm going to have to get one for sure.  Next on my list is the MFLB though.