Arizer Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by CentiZen, Mar 21, 2012.

1. Hey guys, with the advent of the new vaporizer forum I foresee alot of appreciation threads! I personally love arizers products and I want to take the chance to open the Arizer appreciation thread. Throw up a post if you love your Extreme Q, Solo or V-Tower as much as I do! This next stem is for the guys down at Arizer for giving us the best portable on the market and a great desktop vape.

2. My friend use to have an Extreme Q and it was amazing! I haven't used too many vapes since I don't know too many people that are into them, but I loved using it. Shame it got stolen. :'(

3. Oh man I'm sorry to hear that... I couldn't imagine how angry I'd be if someone stole one of my vapes. I hope karma gets them back

4. Another of the Arizer crew here.
    Haha I've said all I'm gonna on my other thread but I thought I'd pop in and represent.

5. Hey guys. I have a volcano analog, and have used quite a few vaporizers. I am looking for a way to vape-bong though. Is it vapor-bong compatible?

6. [quote name='"Haikuman"']Hey guys. I have a volcano analog, and have used quite a few vaporizers. I am looking for a way to vape-bong though. Is it vapor-bong compatible?[/quote]

Well, this is a thread for a brand, so not entirely sure which Arizer product you're talking about, but I think all of them are vapor-bong compatible.

7. [quote name='"Heosphoros"']

Well, this is a thread for a brand, so not entirely sure which Arizer product you're talking about, but I think all of them are vapor-bong compatible.[/quote]

Thanks.

8. My Solo is great. Since I got it, my other gear has collected a lot of dust. Before getting it, I had used a EQ before and I loved it. That's what I originally was shooting for, but I liked the portability aspect of the Solo and so I took a chance and went with it. It has been all I hoped for. I didn't expect it to deliver like a desktop, but I didn't expect it to be as good as it is either. I'd used other portables and was seriously hoping it was better than what I had previously tried. It is better and then some. Battery life has been as good as I need it to be, and I don't need it it be any smaller, less noticable, or anything like that. I do have the power adapter, but I seldom use it. It would be nice for them to have a use while you charge adapter though, as another member once suggested. I'm loving it. The downer of it all - I broke a stem and it was the first piece of glass I've EVER broken! Granite and glass do not play nice together. Had a spare, purchased another, end of story.

9. Yeah I've broken my fair share of stems, but that is the small price to pay for an all glass vapor path.

I followed the arizer from it's inception and bought a M102 SS unit as soon as they came out. It's been many many months and this thing has been my primary vape and just dosen't tire. I too have the power adapters and I use it all the time, usually for vapebonging.

PV has started selling customized solo stems that have 14 and 18mm GonG pieces and I grabbed one and now I use the solo more than I use my Herbalaire or MFLB put together.

10. Id say more some then many in the case of the tower or Q, they use/come with multiple 90 degree 18.8mm male glass on glass elbows, so you hook one to the other end of the whip tube and as long as you have an 18/19mm joint you are good to go, no extra pieces needed, everything included.

11. I've got a solo and friggin love it...

Just got back from a road trip 3 hr each way with the Solo. I couldn't be more happy or impressed with the Solo. It's so easy to refill... just blowgun the vap'ed bud out the window, dip the stem in the stash jar, inhale to suck the stem full of bud.. click back into the Solo and you're vapping again! And it fits so nicely in a cup holder...

I'm going to get dedicated power supplies for my car now and a few stems to keep in my car too...

-Loki

12. love my extreme q...

but yeah i've broken both the bowls, and 2 elbow joints....

Don't try and pull the elbows out the pvc tube from behind... they snap really easily.

super baked right now.... vaping like crazy

peace,
    hippy:smoke:

13. the arizer solo rocks!

14. i love my extreme q. i've tried the volcano a few times and owned a herbalaire before this and i gotta say it beats both.

here's my current vape to bong setup :smoke:
    [​IMG]

15. [quote name='"mistermunki"']i love my extreme q. i've tried the volcano a few times and owned a herbalaire before this and i gotta say it beats both.

here's my current vape to bong setup :smoke:
    [/quote]

Nice setup. I know what you mean about the herbalaire too. I love mine but I like the separation of the element and crucible the extreme has. In fact I'm working on a mod to bring a cyclone style bowl to the herbalaire for that exact reason.

16. #16 reefera, Mar 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2012
    I'm having a renewed appreciation for my Extreme Q (I have neighbor above me out for blood so I had to switch back to using my vape although i think smoking joints delivers a little more intense relief but vaping isn't so bad).

I just cleaned my tubes. I find it easier to disconnect connections with either rubbing alcohol, water, or using something like my suture/clamp to ease between connection then work each side down carefully. It's still a little tough to do but much easier than using nothing.

17. Oh arizer extreme Q, how i love you so...

18. Is there more of a smell using it this way?

I find there is a some smell using a vape, since I have crazy neighbors I'm so paranoid about the smell so I'm concerned if it would be about the same as usual or more.

19. #19 MR_, Apr 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2012
    Giving this thread a bump.

Just got my M106 Solo on Friday and haven't touched any other piece so far. About 20 GOOD hits per bowl and about 10 bowls before the battery dies, is more than enough for one day's use.

Coming from a MFLB, I wasn't really expecting this thing to deliver the vapor is does. The amount of vapor coming through the stem and quality of vapor is fucking awesome. It does get me pretty freaking ripped though.

Each 20second hit gives you 10x the vapor the MFLB does. I do wish I would have bought the power adapter and some screens, but it does the job perfectly at this point.

Definitely my new daily driver, just have to connect it to my bong somehow. I wonder if the stem fits straight into my downstem?

20. the smell doesn't linger around for long at all, it's a lot better than smoke.