Arizer Air vs Solo

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by TOKRFRED, Feb 29, 2016.

1. #1 TOKRFRED, Feb 29, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 29, 2016
    Hey everyone, just wondering what vaporizer is the best between the Arizer Air and the Arizer Solo. The Air is on sale right now at my local headshop, and both are $199 CAD. I have been smoking heavily for about 5 years but have only vaporized once (no2), so I appreciate all input.
    My personal purchasing factors are:
    - Best vapor quantity
    - Best vapor quality
    - Convenience
    - Battery life
    - Size and discreetness doesn't really matter
    - Which would be best to connect to a bong? (again, quantity)
    Thank you to all that answer. All responses are welcome [​IMG]

2. #2 TheWhiteLighter, Mar 2, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2016
    Owners of each seem to love their choice.
    My experience is with the AIR. I have used mine everyday for a 1.5 yrs with no issues except forgetting to charge it(oh and I dropped it on my first day on pavement and the glass stem broke so I advise to buy a couple of different spares just in case of fumble fingers like i did)

Removable battery (buy 1 or 2 extra so you are never without charge). You can charge while vaping as well. Stems of both units are interchangeable. Vapor quality and quantity of the AIR is something I can't complain about. Good cloud production and tasty too.
    Probably equal convenience just that the AIR is slimmer and more easily pocketable.

I don't vaporbong so can't say anything about that personally but a simple search on google tells you that you can VB with both.
    If they are both up for $199 and you plan to buy from your LHS then go for the AIR as it is Arizers latest portable. You can find the Solo online for cheaper from Canadian retailers like TorontoVaporizer.ca (159.99 if price is an issue and you get a free grinder). Price not being an issue I would take the AIR.
    Hope that helped a little.

3. As an owner of both a Solo and an Air I can help, I hope.

If you do not expect to take the vape out of the house, buy a Solo. The Solo is cheaper and more powerful.

Each of these vapes has a dedicated thread over at Fuckcombustion.

If you are a USA resident, buying from a Canadian website (Torontovaporizer or planetvape) can save you about 25% due to the currency conversion.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I bought my Air 2 months ago and I love it. I bought extra batteries and dual charger so I never use my charger. I love the flavor of my herb thru vape. So easy to clean and the AVB (after vaped bud) I put in edibles. Best sleep ever from AVB in chocolate fudge pudding. Now I am looking at the Extreme Q for when friends are over. The Air ROCKS!