Argument #1 ( we are one with the everythang)

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Montrealstoneer, Oct 15, 2010.

1. ok so basically after many days thinking of this i want to post it see what people say.

so scientifacly we can say that no new matter gets made or destroyed.
    the earth and other planets and the sun came from probably dust clouds that got more dense and formed the solar system . now we can say that the origins of the earth and the rest of the universe come from the same sourse ( the big bang) so we can clearly say that the we are one with everything we see because we come from the same origin. so in essence we are the earth and the earth is us and the universe is us because we are the universe . becase all our atoms and molecules come from the same origin. just something to think about

2. Not probably, it is.

And no offense, but this took you many days of thinking? This is a topic on this subforum that has been brought up many times.

All I am saying is, good for you for coming to this conclusion, its a fascinating one when one comes to realize it. But before posting a new thread, you should take the time to look through the past threads.

trust me, this is something we have already thought about.:D

3. u talking pillars of creation?

4. Aw, man, why ya gotta bring Jachin and Boaz into this? :p

Mercy, severity, and the middle path.

5. #5 ete23, Oct 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2010
    i bet an ak47 keep you ordained muslims
    m16 christians lol not really
    damn, im the one in the back

shoot you in your halo, shoot you like halo
    pass that joint down like an heirloom

i got that good good
    not free choice for ALL, kill terrorist or worry about america? whatever, glad im not in power positions, must be stress, like smoke all day stress, i can feel it, obama and his newps

6. ima bulldozer for religion

7. #7 ete23, Oct 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2010
    in this game no 'bodies' on my plateau, telepathic plateau

they dont cross the line- spiritually, we do cross
    they stay in line- religion

8. no what you're saying is that because we're made of matter we are made of matter thats just saying the same thing twice im not the earth because im conscious and i know who i am.

9. Our consciousness is an action of the universe, and then the world.

10. Congratulations, you came to a conclusion the Hindus did thousands of years ago. You wanna cookie?

11. Be thankful you've come to it, it's a powerful realization that many do not come to.