Argh

Discussion in 'General' started by dr_krapp, Sep 15, 2005.

1. Damn it all!!

my lifes going cxrazy at the mo, i cant concentrate lol, fell like my heads full of cotton lol, worried obut nothing lol.

Felling very tempted by the old green freind again recently, aint toked in AGES(excluding one toke like a couple of weeks ago lol)

what should i do?! Dont forget, GF thinks i've stopped, so do rents but they watch my like hawks.

btw i trust you guys!

2. haha krapp, your asking potheads whether you should start smoking agian!!!....of course man...just because someone thinks of you different for it, thats not a reason to quit. go for it man...just be cautious. good luck and hapy tokin. peace

3. i say go for it, say your at a friends, or go to a friends and smoke there.

4. Ya know what happens when a retired drunk takes that one sip,it will go down to good..
    So why did you lay off the herb befor i say anything? :D

5. keep smoking and don't feel bad about doing it behind their backs. there's nothing wrong with it; they just don't understand that. but while you have a girlfriend who doesn't know it's gonna be confusing and frustrating. i dealt with that for about a year. having that experience, i'm making sure not to do it again. and my parents don't know; and they may never. i guess we can't really help you, but i say smoke.

6. I got very disturbed, still am, but it chills me out. no its a pors/cons situation

lol

7. dude, i completely disagree. It is completely wrong to do stuff behind people backs, especically people like your gf, if you cant own up to your actions you are a shady bitch, and the world does not need people like that. Talk to your gf about it, and decide which is more important. Sacrifises (haha to tired to fix) will always have to be made. best of luck to which ever desicion you make though, peace.

8. Hey Doc, you know me. one of your old toking buddies, and we're still here for you dude :wave: , come back to us!. I got clocked as well so, meh. reaction: well...dont do anything harder. (although it did help that i won the general studies prize and that was the exam i went too high coz it didnt matter :smoke: ) although i think it would be HELLA difficult to shady it from your gf for too long

9. I Say hell yeah start that shit up again it helps me and everyone else stay sane deff keep it on the DL I'd tell them eventually or make it a point to them how much it actually helps out it might make em understand better if theres a noticable change for the better that happened to me my GF smokes now and my parents dont care even when I come home blazed out of my mind

10. Do you have the time to go ahead and toke, enjoy it, with no one bothering you? I say do it. It can be such a release for that cotton in your head. you know that. as far as the girly, dont lie, if it comes up, then be strong about it and tell the truth. aint nothing wrong with what you do.

11. if you wanna toke, then toke, it doesnt have to be a bad thing,only if someone has no self control. tell her though if you do it doesnt seem like shes too completely against it. am i right? i dunno :rolleyes:

12. soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo??? :cool:

13. he was asking what you did?