Areo gargen

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by cinlar, Feb 24, 2009.

1. I'm new at this and I just wanted to know if I could use my areo garden to grow my seeds?

2. I haven't done it myself but I've seen people rig up an aero garden to grow some buds before. It could be done. But its not the right system for it and definately not the right lights. You can still use aeroponics and not use and aero garden. You would need to switch the lights anyways, might as well not use the base aero garden then, they have some good deals online for some awesome aeroponic systems. So its do-able but not the greatest way.

3. thank you for the info. I'll look at what is available. I don't want to waste my seeds.

4. which one is better aeroponics or bubbleponics?

5. Not sure which is the best. They look very similar to each other and not to mention they cost almost the same. The only difference I can is the bubble one has rocks and the lighting is set up different. But again, I'm not sure which is better.

6. do u no if this system would be good and has sufficent lighting?

http://www.stealthhydroponics.com/p...ec=2&jssCart=9a9b3d0adf6a67d8cd9d8c2754820f36

7. bump. i wanna know this awnser as well..

8. #8 godknows, Feb 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2009
    I am by no means an expert. I would think that the system should work, but I don't think it's a very practical kit to buy. First, at only 8 gallons I don't think it would be big enough for 6 fully mature plants. Second, all they are doing is selling you an expensive kit. You could go to the local Home Depot and nursery and buy the same type of parts for cheaper. Again, I'm no expert, but I think you would just be better off to do a little more research and build your own system specifically suited for your needs and the need of the plant you are growing.

9. I agree with Godknows. The only reason I started this thread was because I already have an aero garden and was curious. Aero might be able to grow 1 or 2 dwarf plants, but that would be all it could grow at a time.