Are zippos good to smoke with

Discussion in 'General' started by Up and away1235, Jan 4, 2013.

1. Wick zippos are terrible for bud I tried to use it once and the hit literarily tasted like soap and it make the whole bowl taste bad after plus zippos get raped by the wind

2. They don't work well on bowls, and you can get fuel that is tasteless. Real zippos don't go out in heavy wind.

3. I love my Zippo, it doesn't work as good for bowls but I use it just to start lightingy hemp wick, by hemp wick it's better, it's $2.69 where I get it

4. They don't go out but the flame whips around so much you can't light anything and I've used the zippo fluid and it still tastes like crap

5. Yeah and when they go upside down the flame goes inside, you have to hit hard to keep the flame in the bowl, use hemp wick, it's healthy 100% hemp, and it has better flavor

6. I didn't like hemp wick very much it was a huge pain and the difference was minimal at best and all you inhale from a lighter is c02 butane turns into c02 when burned I've found that matches work very well though

7. Yeah matches do work good to, and yeah hemp wick works really good if you're in like the garage or your room. It sucks outside if it's a little breezy, but matches are good, the wood ones are built for outdoors lol

8. I have a sweet zippo that has been dipped or coated in copper, makes your hands smell like pennys. I only really use it for fireworks and smoking on the beach, as Bics can't stand up to that beach wind.

9. you can really taste the butane, plus its hard to get your bowl lit I found