Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Are you ?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lookegrasscity, Feb 28, 2012.

1. Buzzin' [ ]
    High [X]
    Stoned [ ]
    Baked [ ]
    Part of the new world [ ]

I'm getting there ;)

2. Buzzin' [ ]
    High [ ]
    Stoned [ ]
    Baked [ ]
    Sober On T-Break Wanting To Smoke [X]

3. im stoned trying to go to a new world :) i just picked up a dub of purps n a dub of afgoo

4. sober on job search wanting to smoke [x]

5. [quote name='"Gear420"']Buzzin' [ ]
    High [ ]
    Stoned [ ]
    Baked [ ]
    Sober On T-Break Wanting To Smoke [X][/quote]

Word.

6. Buzzin' [X]
    High [ ]
    Stoned [ ]
    Baked [ ]

ill be discovering the new world later on tonight

7. Buzzin' [ ]
    High []
    Stoned [Insert indication that I am stoned here. ]
    Baked [ ]

8. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBv2OAhGqeM&feature=related]Steven Jo Does Cinnamon Challenge! - YouTube[/ame]

yup

9. Don't say shit like "new world"... watched a documentary about the new world order high as a kite and I'm permanently scarred for life.

10. sorry bro no illuminati shit intended :( i meant the new stoner world where we're safe from those kinds.

11. Ditto here sir.
    Had an interview today. Woooordup. Gonna be workin third shift at a grocery store. My favorite.

12. haha it's all good dude. But yeah, if you want to trip the fuck out, just go on youtube and search for documentaries regarding the new world order.

Also, watch zeitgiest (spelling?), if you don't know what that is, it's a documentary (same director from Fahrenheit I think) debunking religion, 9/11, and the modern way of life. It's pretty insightful.

13. Out of weed [X]

14. man i was a media student in my second year at college we spent most of the time at the bike sheds getting high and going on the macs looking up conspiraces good times but yeah it does open your eyes :)

15. Buzzin' [x]
    High [ ]
    Stoned [ ]
    Baked [ ]

16. i worked at a grocery store.. fuck that shit, im never doing that again. but congrats on 3rd shift, thats what im trying to get.

17. [quote name='"BlazeLE"']

i worked at a grocery store.. fuck that shit, im never doing that again. but congrats on 3rd shift, thats what im trying to get.[/quote]

I work at a grocery store and it's the fucking bee's knees!!!! I actually don't mind going to work, am I odd?

18. well i was stocking and the place i worked at had unreasonable expectations... idr what they were exactly but i know it was bullshit. fuck it im trying to get a night shift job at 7/11 or something lol. doing nothing but selling blunt wraps and condoms lol.