Are you still able to get so high that you cant stop laughing at how high you are?

Discussion in 'General' started by HighAsPhuck, Jul 11, 2013.

1. I've been smoking weed for four years, and just the other night, after smoking session with a friend, I got so high that I literally laugh for thirty minutes while watching Dexter.  And if you've seen that show, you know it's not exactly a 'comedy'.

Can you still get that high, or has tolerance taken that away?

I smoke everyday and this hasn't happened since I first started smoking four years ago.

Could the fact that it was 12am?  The strain was juicy fruit. 

2. There was a time I had lost that feeling. Now looking back in retrospect - it wasn't because my 'tolerance' was so high, it was because I wasn't scoring good enough weed.

I finally hooked up w/ a grower around 2007-08; started growing myself in 2011. I get stupid high/baked every time I blaze now. It's all about quality control - if you don't have it, you'll be one of these people constantly doing 't-breaks' for no apparent reason other than your weed is shitty :smoking:

3. yes but mostly i will be the really calm/quiet person  that will randomly if i feel like the group isnt going where i want to i will disappear like i ninja and ill get a call from them asking where the hell i went

4. I havent got that high since i was 15. I miss having the giggles.

Same story here. I've always had access to good stuff but I didn't know what high quality herb was till I started growing it myself. Plus now I don't stress out about getting a sack. If I need 2 grams I'll just go open one of my jars and grab 2 grams  :smoking:

6. Just a few minutes ago I was laughing so hard I couldn't breathe. 

7. A few geebs of dank got me giggling like a little kid  :smoke:

8. i wish i could get that type of high....every time i get high, i don't get the giggles :(

its not cause its bad weed either...im just the type of dude, that just chills, playing xbox/ps3, and guitar

9. dude that is still just awesome 

10. I believe that's more of a sativa high. I've been on a break for almost two weeks and i go to court on the 15th. On the 15th I'm ganna get high as shit if i don't have to immeadiatly see my PO.

11. I knew this was my dude highasphuck before I opened the thread

12. i still get them. ill catch myself laughing at stupid ass stuff for no reason. + my tolerance is very high i smoke everyday. i think it also depends on the strain and how good the weed is