Are you on a tolerance break? If so, do you feel any different?

Discussion in 'General' started by goham, Jan 30, 2011.

1. Do you feel any different in any way since you quit? What are the positives? What are the negatives? How long has it been?

Just curious since I'm thinkin about starting a t-break, been smokin daily for about a year. :smoke:

2. Yea, Im on day 3 (or 4?) of my break.First, it def depends on the person and how much you are smoking. That being said for me (a heavy smoker) the only "withdrawal" effects is a racing mind, not as big an appetite and trouble falling sleep. More or less it feels like Im constantly on caffine for a few days then its back to normal which sometimes isnt really a bad thing.
    If you do do it I have some tips that have helped me and my friends a lot.

1. Preoccupy yourself with hobbies, stuff other than smoking. If you just sit around bored theres a 99% you will smoke. If you have nothing to do then its def a time for a break anyway because then your letting your life revolve around bud.

2. Pick up some melatonin from your local drug store (CVS, whatever). It is all natural sleep aid. You brain usually makes it on its own but when you smoke you become depended on the weed making you tired and production stops. It is non habit forming and wont leave you drowsy. Great stuff.

3. When you do get back to smoking, smoke small amounts. I have stopped for 2 weeks and had my tolerance to a very low point but I smoke one 3 gram blunt and my tolerance was really more or less at the same point as when I had started. It seems a lot easier to gain back tolerance than to loose it so no need to overload your receptors your first day back. Smoke a bowl of some good shit and you will be BLAZED. Eat a overripe mango and hour before you smoke if you want to get out of this world. It really does work.