are you kidding me?

Discussion in 'General' started by MMan, Apr 30, 2011.

1. Today at work a woman pulls up in the drive thru an she says "can i get a bbq sandwich and fries to go".... its a drive through you phuckin idiot. seriously? some people amaze me:poke:

2. some people amaze me that they have to get so pissed at the smallest things that you should normall shrug off to the point where they need to make a thread about it to complain and call her a name :rolleyes:

maybe why you work in a drive thru? :cool:

3. You're amazed a woman misspoke while ordering at a drive through? The world must be a wondrous and amazing place for you on a daily basis.

4. :laughing: no that's not what he's amazed at.

5. Do you have some anger management issues we need to know about? :confused:

6. How is that different then saying, "Thanks, you too" after movie ticket agent told you to enjoy the movie!

7. i literally do that every time hahaaha ^^^^^^^

8. 5 star thread. would read again.

9. Did you take the lid off her drink and throw it through the window when she pulled up?

That's what I would have done.

10. Oh my fucking god I hate those people! I mean what the fuck, hes gonna be standin there the whole movie how can he enjoy it phuckin idiot. seriously? some people amaze me:poke:

11. I think he's mad because she didn't walk back to the kitchen and make the sandwitch herself

12. bro you should have spat in her food

13. I'm worse. I give them my money and then start walking off :(

I don't know why but i always fucking do that buying movie tickets. Makes me look like a dumbass

14. At least she doesn't work at a drive through lol

15. op is black.

sorry that was racist. im black.

16. ever drive up to a mcd's drivethrough and accidentally order a whopper? happens to me 50% of the time :laughing:

17. Its not? Then what is it? One of us here is confused and I'm pretty sure its not me.

Anyway...

I used to work at a movie theater, and had to say "thank you, enjoy your show" about a million times a day. It became a force of habit to say that whenever I said "thank you" to people.

Out of context it is one of the weirdest things you can possibly tell people. The guy at the drive thru hands you your receipt and credit card back and you tell him "Thank you. Enjoy the show."

Followed by a moment of notably awkward silence as they wait to see what the show is. I always felt compelled to just whip my dick out and start masturbating or something. At least then it would make sense.

18. ahahahahaha

19. i <3 this

20. Yeah pretty funny when its not you who said it.

I used to work there for years and sadly it took me years to stop saying that. I can't tell you how many of those awkward moments I've sat through.

I'd just maintain eye contact. And let my foot off the brake. Just ease on up to the next window.