Are you kidding me?!!

Discussion in 'General' started by rollinfatty, Dec 5, 2005.

1. About 30 seconds ago, i just saw maybe the stupidest anti-pot commercial ever. It was a scene where a kid has his fist stuck in his mouth and hes trying to talk. There is this lady that is translating it...shes like: Yesterday, i smoked pot with my friends...Then today they told me to stick my hand in my mouth....im an idiot, etc, etc. Thats pretty much the jist of it. It was so stupid i laughed my ass off...its funny how he did it a day AFTER he smoked...Weed would have no effect on him if that was the case, mother fucker probably didnt even get high :D

2. yup new above the influence commercials(on fox during family guy to be exact) are more bullshit then the old freevibe, damnit i hate these things

3. 2 threads about the same commercial. wow.

sounds lame, I know that I'm a bit more frank about things when stoned - so if someone told me to put a fist in my mouth, I'd grab my crotch and say "I will as soon as you stick THIS in YOUR mouth"

4. I posted 7 minutes before him!!!

5. just merge the two threads together...

6. MADD - Mother Against Drug Driving

WTF!

7. I'm gonna start an organizatoin called DAMM, it's Drunks Against Mad Mothers.

Fuck dem bitches.

8. That commercial makes me want to slap my penis across someone's face.

9. every post in this thread is cool. anyways.. i smoke weed and my hands are a-o-k. damn liars. if any kid that i was smokin with did that i'd be like yeah yer definately not smokin with me anymore.

10. I'd prefer "Drugusers Against bipolar mothers who stick their children in dryers because god told 'em so!" but that wouldn't fit on a tshirt

11. SO TRUE.

12. haha pete that made me die laughin ahhaha

13. I think that might be one of the funniest things I've heard... ever.

14. lol thats fucking HILAROIUS. im DRUNK. word up to all the new faces i haven't been around in a while... got kicked out and shit, peace.