Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

are you guys just like me?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by bstewart, Jul 29, 2008.

1. to say i smoke every day is an understatement. more like every hour. i wake up, within 3 minutes i have to smoke or i just feel like shit. i smoke a few blunts before work, smoke out of my chillum at work (i run a small business, therefore im usually the only one there so i can get away with it), i smoke a ton as soon as im off. when i dont work, which is rare, i just like to smoke and chill all day. i feel reenergized after smoking, and even the shittiest day can be good if im high. so tell me if i am a hopeless addict or if you guys are similar.

2. i normally smoke bowls of headies all throughout the day. my schedule is a bowl before work, a bowl on my lunch break, a bowl right after work, and many bowls later that night. :smoking:

3. If I had a huge amount of weed, then I would probably be in the same boat as you. :D

Normally, i'll smoke 3-4 times a day with a fatty sack, and one last time to help me sleep.

4. nah im not like you,

i kinda fluctuate between periods of extreme potheadishness to not smoking for four weeks or so.

going through half ounce a week to an eighth a month. . it really all depends on my economic situation and whats going on in my life.
    right now im in super smoke mode and have been for the past week. . .
    and while i love every minute of it its not really conducive to my budget so im putting the hammer down

5. Nope. If I smoke at all, it's not more than once a day. Having weed around is very seldom for me so I like to savor it. In fact I am debating on whether or not to smoke right now.

6. haha ok i admit it is a tad ridiculous. but, i can afford it now. the sad thing is though, before money started coming in, i would still find ways to smoke.

7. where im from u can buy an ounce of Dank weed for like 150$/oz street prices.....

quitting smokin weed physically is easy but mentally i'd probly lose my mind cuz of all the shit that pisses me off everyday and i'd have to do a 211 to get me a bag of that sticky mayne hahahah

8. I was like that for a summer... then I realised I wasnt getting high anymore, and I was wasting my money.

I stopped smoking before work, because I realise when I get home sober and smoke, I get so much higher.

tl;dr: tolerance is a bitch, avoid it.

9. yeah im the same, i smoke a bowl when i wake up/before work, and then after work which is just after lunch, and then i usually smoke another 3-6 times. maybe more depending on the day and what im doin.
    whenever i start thinkin if im smokin too much, i come on here and read these threads and realize im not alone, and who the fuck cares if you do, lifes short enjoy it.:smoking:

10. all pot all the time. worst tolerance ever!

11. I'm exactly like that...not that I'm addicted or anything, I just like being high all the time rofl.. I mean if its available, why not smoke to the fullest? Weeds easy to come buy here so bongs all day :smoking:!

Speakin of which bout to do my bedtime bong :hello:

12. I used to be just like that, but then all the money I was spending to stay high 24/7 became an issue.

13. bubblers of headies are the cure

14. i was like that for a while at school but honestly i found that for me when i would consistently smoke 4 or 5 times a day for months straight, not only would it be (somewhat) expensive but i started to get less high when i smoked and it took me more and more to get high. so then i started smoking 1-3 times a day and staying active/doing other stuff and it's a lot better. my favorite time to toke personally is in the morning/whenever i wake up, nothing like rippin a bong while it's the sun is shining. and i also feel like i get the highest since it's the first smoke of the day.

15. I dont use illegal drugs...

HA

I used to smoke usually just once a day, been on break for 4 months, so i guess no. But you know, diffrent strokes...

16. "I used to do drugs.

I still do, but I used to, too."

17. I take it your from australia too?

18. i was thinking canada

19. Ontario is in Canada