Are you going to build a shed or talk about it?

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by fiaburn, Feb 15, 2014.

1. Week 7

Attached Files:

2. How on earth can you walk in there? You have a trained hobbit to water for you?

He works for "pipe weed"... :bongin: 

4. Crawlin' through the trees every other day.

Attached Files:

5. #25 fiaburn, Feb 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2014
    Swapped out bottom mechanical timer today for another digital. Power outages keep throwing my mechanicals off. Not sure why it took me this long.

And just another picture of the ladies. Taken through my polarized sunglasses quick today.

Attached Files:

6. That has got to be the best looking grow room I have ever seen.

Seen larger rooms but that baby is packed with huge buds.

What strain are you growing?

7. Sensi Seed's Jack Herer, but the most NL#5 dominate pheno I've ever seen.

8. Very nice indeed! I like the end to end execution, fine work!

9. Thank you sir!

10. Just about there

Attached Files:

11. Close to 6 months from the time I dropped the slab. Some early pictures of Fruits of labor.

Attached Files:

12. Hey hey, been pretty busy the last few weeks, took the room down, laboring away over trim trays, and moved another set in. Here are some pictures from the end. Still going strong with the scissors.

Attached Files:

13. Sonofabitch. I am so jealous. This is a thing of beauty. I respect the hell out of a plan and following it through to fruition. Well done, brother.

14. Thank you sir!

15. Very impressive! I've officially found my role model.

16. Results are in. Averaged 13.8oz per lady. :)

17. Whoa... Just found this... You deserve Hero status... Thanks for all the info!

18. haha thank you my man. Stuff has been curing for a month, this batch turned out crazy.

19. I've thought about doing something like this but I'm always worried about winter.  How to you plan on getting plants out there from your veg room when it is cold out?  Also what did you use for insulation.

Shed looks great.

20. . No real great way hauling them to the shed during the winter, ya just hurry them out there as quickly as possible. For insulation, used Owens Corning, can't remember the grade, might have been R19.