Are you getting fucked up this New Years?

Discussion in 'General' started by dezz, Dec 31, 2011.

1. What's your alcohol of choice?
    Do you get right to the point or just chill with one beer the whole night lol?

Do you just get beer, vodka, brandy or whatever the hell you get wasted with. hella with it it could be a tampon filled with booze! Whatever rocks your boat!

2. A tampon filled with booze? Sounds intense

3. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

that's what i wanna sip on tonight

plus me and my buddy still got lil less than half a rack from last night should be good

4. [quote name='"TheUltimatum69"']A tampon filled with booze? Sounds intense[/quote]

Yeah I know right. Read that shit on the internet that kids are sticking that shit up there. Dam stupid ppl

5. Psh. Im gunna play Beer Pong till the sun comes up.

I should be mighty fucked up when 2012 starts :D

6. [quote name='"DAVlD"']

that's what i wanna sip on tonight

plus me and my buddy still got lil less than half a rack from last night should be good[/quote]

I have no clue what those bottles are. Do you just drink it straight up or is it a mix

7. [quote name='"Herb Pheonix"']Psh. Im gunna play Beer Pong till the sun comes up.

I should be mighty fucked up when 2012 starts :D[/quote]

Great choice. But you should put straight up liqour and play liqour pong

8. I bought some Kraken last night..is it any good?

9. dude im already beginning my new years toke-a-thon and im drinking later....

everyone thats coming over is bringing an ounce to themselves and i have an o and a half and a titty load of edibles

for drinks i got grey goose,henessy,blue label, and four lokos (LOL)

10. #10 DAVlD, Dec 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2011
    i can understand the kraken.. but you've never heard of tanqueray???

i mean i'll probly take a few shots but i ain't a shot guy.

the kraken is rum so if that mostly rum and cokes and tanqueray is gin so i'll get some tonic baby

if you like captain you'll love kraken man. had it for the first time the other night and fell in love. on the first shot i got the taste of captain but it's got more of a kick. not that bitter either. i was mixing like half coke half kraken all night and it wasn't that strong at all.

good stuff for sure if you like rum you'll end up getting it again.

11. Not tonight, I'm up in Frisco at a condo skiing all weekend.

Gonna be one of the first years with no drinking over new years and honestly I could care less. I have a handle at home and 5 grams of fire.

12. Last new years I got so fucked that I blacked out before the next year even started... so I think I will just enjoy some bud this new years. Last new years was like I had to devote myself to get righteously fucked, not a good idea haha

13. Lol I dont drink hard alcohol.

I'm WAY to much of a lightweight. And I'm skinny as fuck.

I'll stick to brew n bud :D

14. The sad thing is my handle is everclear and that alcohol soaked tampon would actually work

15. feel like shit, for real.

i have a couple ounces to smoke though. this is my first new years eve I'm staying home. i really don't feel well. been chilling WAY too hard the past few weeks & now my fun has the consequences. oh well, it is what it is. whatever yo.

16. Been drunk every new years since like 2007. Tonight.. I trip bawlz

17. probably just gonna get high.

my mom bought a bottle of asti spumante that we'll pop at midnight.

but no. i will not be getting fucked up.

18. probably not.

19. Not fucked up but a nice alcohol buzz

20. Im ready to get fucked up

[​IMG]