Are you for reals?

Discussion in 'General' started by oasisoz, Nov 9, 2012.

1. What kind of horse shit is this? No fucking wonder older people think cannabis is the devil

Attached Files:

2. Yeah. That flyer is probably 60-70 years old

3. I have met some pretty shrewd dope peddlers tbh

4. I see that poster every time I walk into one of my loacal head shops. I thought it was funny.

5. Yeah everything after WARNING is pretty much true :laughing:

6. So... you guys don't murder people when you're high then? :confused:

7. Just you I guess. :hide:

8. I... what? No...! I would never!

I can't help myself, the marihuana just takes control!! :cry:

9. Yeah that's why my family never agrees with my smoking cannabis (I'm more of a end of the week smoker) my grandma still tells me cannabis is going to lead me to harder drugs...I just say well in ten years it hasn't yet so I don't see that happening grandma hahah...it just fucking suck I did everything by the book (good hs grades, graduated university...ok ok it took me almost six years instead of four hahah, have a decent but thankless job,got my own crib now, and pay taxes) but the govt well fuck me for my involvement with cannabis...fuck I need a take a couple hits and relax fuck it lol

10. Does anybody else pronounce it with a Mexican accent when they see it spelled this way?

11. you make a striking appearance at 6 seconds in this video clip lol

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHjHFkDZ1nk]reefer madness - YouTube[/ame]

and are also coincidentally the chosen sample thumbnail lol

12. God dammit, I can't believe they got video evidence of that. iPhones weren't even invented yet!

13. always watching... always... for the marihuana abusers...