Are You For Or Against Mustards On That McDonalds Hamburger.

Discussion in 'General' started by hypnogreen, Feb 13, 2009.

1. I live in Long island New York and ive noticed that when I get off the island there's mustard on my McDonalds (NASTY) is this a universal thing? Are us Islanders the only ones who hate the mustard situation?

2. AGAINST Maccas mustard!

3. Our McDonalds (Kentucky) all put mustard on their burgers. I like plain anyways, so doesn't effect me.

4. That reminds me Please post where you live.

5. Everyone I have been, I am pretty sure they put mustard on them. Aren't you special :D

6. Here in Colorado they use mustard

7. Everywhere I've been in Ontario they come mustard free unless requested.

8. The staple here (Utah) is pickle, onion, ketchup, mustard. If it's a kid's burger they usually omit the onion. I usually tell them all of the above and add mayonnaise and a leaf of lettuce. That is, if I decided to eat coagulated tail meat.

9. I don't eat Macca's it's shit, but yes, we have mustard here in W.A.

AND I LOVE IT

10. Im glad theres no mustard here becasue if i showed up blazed and forgot to order no mustard on a nice bacon burger i'd be depressed for the rest of my meal. And im sure that would happen quite a bit as im very forgetful with i smoke.

11. Mustard on everything even french fries.

12. I always get everything on my hamburgers.
    Makes it like a rainbow of flavours.

13. I'm against McDonald's hamburgers :D

14. I hate mustard!

15. [​IMG]

SINNER!

16. mustard blows, i fucking hate it and i always forget when i go out of state

17. fuck that shit.

catsup, onions, pickles, somekind of meat, and a bun.

18. ew thats nasty thank god i aint leavin the island for a while now i know theres mustard.... lol

And Its Nice To Know Theres A Couple Long Islanders On Here Besides Me

19. In Dallas, a regular mcdouble has pickles, onions, and mustard. I say skip the pickles and mustard, then add ketchup. Mmmm

20. stoner foul