are you Dominant or Recessive?

Discussion in 'General' started by Smokey Tha Bear, Nov 21, 2014.

1. #1 Smokey Tha Bear, Nov 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2014
    so im pretty baked and i was reading this webpage about the traits we recieve from our Parentals.
    here's the test :

1.Achoo syndrome- do you sneeze when exposed to light for no reason? if so, mozzletov because you have the dominant trait

2.cHin cleft- if you have one then you have the dominant trait

3.eyE color- if you have blue eyes, then you're a lucky fucker. you also have the recessive trait

4.hair Color- dark hair is dominant light hair is recessive

5. bent lIttle finger- if your pinkie is slightly bent towards your ring finger you have the dominant trait

6.dimpleS-if you have dimples then you have the dominant trait

7.childhood nersightedness- if you had trouble seeing stuff far away without glasses you had the dominant trait, lucky you

8.han claspiNg- clasp your fingers together so that your hands interlock. if you naturally put your left thumb over your right then you have the dominant trait. Now do the opposite with the other thumb on top for shits and gigs

9.tongue rolling- if you can successfully roll your tongue then you're dominant. if you're one of those recessive wannabes that cant roll your tongue then may god have mercy on your soul. or go watch a how-to on youtube your call.

if you had majority traits then you're dominant like me (all except 7 what are the odds?)
    if you have majority recessive traits then that's cool too

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Fail to see whats so lucky at not being able to see things far away.

What a load of rubbish lol

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. internet sarcasm ;)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  4. 1. I sneeze several times a day. 

2. I do not have a chin cleft (thank god)

3. Brown eyes which are super dominant, and sexy.

4. Very dark hair

5. My little finger does look slightly bent towards the ring finger

6. I do not have dimples. I would murder to get them though.

7. I am a little far sighted, so I guess that would be recessive.

8. It depends on how I clasp my hands together. If I intertwine my fingers, the left thumb goes on top, if I just clasp them together almost like a clap, the right goes over the left.

9. I can successfully roll my tongue.

10. I have a widows peak, which is also dominant, but you forgot to mention it.

11. I also have loose earlobes, where many have them attached to their face. I think that is dominant as well.

This was fun. let's play something else now

5. Neither. Check tha username, I'm self titled :laughing:

• Like Like x 1
  6. I thought the bent fifth fingers was due to a mild birth defect, not a genetic trait.

Mine bend inward quite a bit. I've only met one other person whose did the same. Neither of my parents had it.

7. Red headed, blue eyed, good sighted, right-thumb-on-top hand clasped... 9/9 on that list.

I am a walking recessive gene.

8. Good observation about hand clasping.  I do mine exactly opposite from you.  Are you left handed?

• Like Like x 1
  9. Dark hair, dark eyes, dimples, bent pinky, nearsightedness, tiny cleft, no sneezing in light however.

I'm very dominant, which is funny because my mothers side is pretty much all blonde, blue eyed and fair skinned and lanky & tall, while I take after my fathers side, brown hair, brown eyes, olive skin, short & muscular

10. I'm a dominant ass bitch.

nope, right handed