Are you already high or nigh high?

Discussion in 'General' started by Bananarama, Nov 14, 2012.

1. hahahahaha ohhhhh aheeee ahaaaaaaaa ahoooooooo

hello gentleman, all your internets r belong to us

hello genitalmen are your internetz r belong to us

i am a funny high. when i get high, i come up with the most hilarious stuff. and you, good sir and madamellesssss???????????ZzzzzZ?Z?ZZ?Z?Z?/ZZ?Z?Z:smoke:?ZZ??SS?S?S?S?S?SS?S?S

2. Please, share some of what your smoking with me. Please????

3. Dude, fuck seeing a professional for your depression. Just smoke weed. Seems to work for ya. :smoke:

4. ^^^Is that guy eating paint from a tube?

5. Idk, but the fact that they felt the need to copyright it confuses me.

6. noooooo i telll youuu whaaaaaaaattttttttttttttttttt it is,,,,,,

korean gochujang made from korean peppers. ahh......all koreans i know are such funny and strange people....ah.......korean people are laughinstock......kkkkooooreeaaaa such a funny sounding word.....AHAHAHAHHE HEHEH HOHOHOHO ALALALAL TOTO TOTOT OT SA TA DI DOEEEEEE

I was born in a world of darkness. I did not see the light until I was a man. Darkness was my parent, my guardian, my clothes, my vision, my emotions, my mind, my life. Now I have seen the light. It was a life changing experience. The life that I had known changed completely. Everything was bright. I saw things that looked other than black, and it astonished me. I

7. I'm in fucking time/thought loooops.

...sea of infinity...mind spirals... :smoking::smoke::smoking:

8. This thread..

Holy_shit_im_tripping_balls.jpeg

9. OP, was this... was this you...

[​IMG]

10. lol whenever I see a post like this I take it upon myself to try to geek the OP out as much as I can

[​IMG]

11. gochujang is fucking amazing that red paste right? My grandma is full on korean =O gochujang with lettuce and white rice...roll it up like a fat blunt and eat it...so amazing

12. life is such a story, such a strangess, such a gift, a curse, a pain, a suffering, an epic that must end at some point.......

the earliest memory i can recall was when i was 4 years old in preschool. i was upset. i was sitting perfectly still, trying to look the calmest, the most behaved, so i could be chosen to stand up and go play. i was probaly the last to be chosen, and i was heart broken. when we are young, we dont understand anything. the world is completely new, our brains, our minds, or personalities, ourselves, still at a nascent age. everything seemed perfect, problems did not exist, your parents bathed you, took care of you, fed you, watched you....

then we humans get older. we start learning numbers, the alphabet, days, colors, how to talk, sing, behave well...we had spelling quizzes. grammar lessons. art time. recess time.

fast forward much further. a handful of us jejune human beings begin to feel wrong. we are sad for some reason. we dont understand. we are shy and alone. we are anxious. we are the cursed, for we have a genetic defect. it may be due to attention disorders, congenital depression, insomnia, anxiety disorders...

WOOOF SQEUAL SCREAM WINE waaaaaaaa owaaaaaaaaaaa taaaaaa saaaaaa daaaaaalaaaaaaaaaaa dallnarrr sidhuuu kharalaza........................

13. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NH8zWedsv28]Whitest Kids U Know Abe Lincoln - YouTube[/ame] me at 2:22 to OP

14. this threads fuckin weird..

15. Ohio gyozaemass,

this is Tanaka- san. I am a Lebanese american college student. i am currently doing quite poorly in my grilled onions on hamburgers are good. anatole, the avenger, of years and space warp dimensions to come. on another note, kobe bryant has signed to play for the New York yankees. a darkness is coming. I see it. I feel it. Why Mr anderson why.

16. David Nalbandian es muy grande! El come muchas tortas es donuts!

EXCLUSIVE!!! - Recent photo of Nalbandian relaxing on the beach in Argentina!!!

Argentina's Coast Guard responded to an emergency call as many locals had mistook the tennis player for a beached whale.

[​IMG]

HAHAHAHAHAJAJAJAJALALALAKAKAKAKAKAKAK HALO 4RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR PROHETEUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS IIIIIIIIIIIII HAVE KNOWN A CEENNNTRUTYYYYYY OF WARRRRFAEFARERERERERERERERERER AFAERI FAERI FAER FARARI FARARI MY NAME IS THOMAS FARARI HAHAHAHAHAH ADADADASASASASAS

on a serious note.