Are You Addicted To Weed??

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Slumped, Jun 20, 2014.

1. Weed isnt addicting for me but its one of my hobbies ;)

2. Yeah, I've overdosed on weed & sucked a guys dick for a dime bag before! 

haha I honestly used to finish a half O in 2 days to myself like months ago but I've been cutting it down to smoking twice a day!

3. Dude weed is non-addictive, for most people if not everyone. It has no where near the addictive qualities of cigarettes or harder drugs. 

4. Weeds addicted to me.

5. This is misleading. Just like any drug you can become addicted to cannabis.

6. I was not addicted but it became a habit. I was smoking more as a ritual than for the enjoyment and it ended up with me quitting altogether.
    Now I just get hammered :)

7. Well I smoke everyday and quite often lol.
    Just to test myself, I stopped for a week, apart from cold like symtems I was fine.
    Happy to say, im back onto my everday intake.

Glad I stopped for that week, but wont be doing it again in the near future lol

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

no...it is misleading to think a choice to abuse anything that has no physically addictive properties, is an addiction.

your choice, you are accountable...to claim 'mental' addiction is a desire to avoid being accountable for the choices you make.

9. No...I've done addictive things.

Weed is not one...Therefore I smoke tons of it. :cool:

10. Exactly what I was gonna say.

11. Yeah id say so if i have a toke i need more and more and more usually untill i pass out in my warm cosy bed or when im out with "homies" i usually smoke like a tiny piece of joint and hide that i need more its fucked up i know...i know

12. yes i am addicted to the weedz i shoot up the marijuanas and i overdosed last week.

but seriously no I am not. Weed is not addictive unless you have an addictive personality, then weed and all other things are addictive. Other than that smoke smoke smoke

13. Got my habit down from every day to every 4 or 5 days

14. I would have to say yes. I smoke before work, after work, and all day on my days off. If I don't smoke I get irritated at everything and I literally can't fall asleep.

15. I probably am, but no complaints here. Only pride!

16. Right! Im really getting sick of these people!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Agreed.

Cannabis has no addictive constituents in the way that cigarettes have Nicotine.

The mental or habitual "addictions" are within the individual in regards to cannabis. Like with TV or anything else that technically is not an addictive substance yet people become dependent or overly use it.

To answer the OP i have taken herb off and on for years and typically go for a week or so then take few days or a week off.

18. I always get paranoid that I feel I'm getting addicted to weed, but in reality I'm not and I just like it a lot.