Are you addicted...to grasscity?

Discussion in 'General' started by just one toke, Nov 11, 2013.

1. For me whenever i'm not really doing anything I just whip out my phone and surf around.  It was always either surfing facebook or looking stuff up on the interweb.  But now I literally spend so much time just surfin grasscity.  It's almost ridiculous haha.

Anyone else spend waaay too much time on GC?

2. Yes lol I used up all my data on GC in a week just using this app lol. Its ridiculous

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Maybe a little. It's nice though. Talk to some chill people, talk about bud, why not? :bomgin:

4. Yup haha. Luckily I've got unlimited data which is hard to come by these days :D

It's funny cause I don't even smoke that much anymore. Maybe just a couple times a week haha. I love how I think that's not that much. When I first started I thought it would be so much if I smoked once a week haha.

5. in the same position as you OP facebook and all the other shit gets boring, on here theres always somethin cool or interesting topics to see, keeps me entertained for a good half hour to hour then check back in a few haha

6. Been here for 4+ years. Hell to the yes I am.

Great place. I've met some really awful people and some really awesome people here as well.

Overall..

:gc_rocks:

7. I am not. I use gc because I love listening to music, but staring at a wall while doing it is boring.

I see people who have done several thousand posts in a few months and am blown away.

Don't get me wrong, I love it here but could do without it.

8. hope it doesnt give kill brain cells!

eek!

9. I'm a gc fiend lol

10. I was thinking about the "shooting at mit in boston thread" last week. Thank you again for introducing that. I would have never heard about it but seeing an article in the paper and would not have read it because it wouldn't sound interesting.

However I was thinking about what the most fun I have had in the last year was and that was #2 after my family trip to italy. Posting there was amazing. The solidarity it made me feel, posting while listening to the police scanner and having 5 other people post the same thing in a matter of seconds was comforting.

Thank you again :metal:

11. I'm so addicted to GC I offered to suck Yodas dick when he banned me from the Post Your Thoughts thread.

Real talk.

:p

12. #12 TheAnswer121, Nov 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2013
    yes. very much so :bongin: :bongin:

13. It's just part of my daily internet surfing routine at this point. I smoke a lot, and in general I'm just a very deep and frequent thinker. Social networking sites don't really afford the intellectually stimulating content that this forum does, so I guess you could say I come here out of necessity just as much as out of boredom at times. Weed's become a big part of my life, and is more of a personal interest not just something that I get high off of. This forum encompasses every facet of existentialism to global news, all with a large population of like-minded individuals that you just can't seem to find out in the real world. It's very hard for me to say that I'm "addicted", I think I would prefer to say that I'm personally invested. I enjoy being a part of this community, and this community offers me what other sites lack.

14. Yea, I used to be, but it's settled a bit.

15. i come online when im just chillin at home trying to figure out what to do. i don't have the app on my phone and i dont think i have ever logged on on someone else's computer.

16. i read more than i post as im on here mainly when im at work , passes the time whilst i cant be bothered to do any work. plus i smoke a shed load and i like other peoples stoned thoughts haha

17. Perhaps I am? If so - better than being addicted to Facebook or some other fruity social networking site. The content on those sites is usually a non-stop flow of new pics of the same ugly kids and fluffy "Repost this message if you care" nonsense, which is boring and depressing and unoriginal.

I'm a pot growing pothead. Here is where I belong :smoking:

18. like x1,000,000 :yay:

19. A little bit.