Are you a pot head, stoner, or ganja smoka?

Discussion in 'General' started by Heavenly Scythe, Dec 24, 2007.

1. I was a stoner before, but now I'm turning into a regular ganja smokah!:smoke:

What are you called in your hood?

2. I'm an unconventional stoner- if there is such a thing. Nobody would ever guess that I smoke pot.

3. D. all of the above.

4. Mentally unstable........ at times a drug addict. :smoke:

5. I'm a constant Blunt Smoker.

like that ***** on GTA:SA who's always smokin on a blunt, thas like me.

But I also use other drugs. :p

6. I used to be a complete stoner

but now im more of a party smoker or "Damn im fuckin stressed where is the weed" smoker

7. Used to be a total pothead.

Now I am.. a cannabis connoisseur, or in otherwords.. a stoner :D

8. people would call me a lazy, nogood pothead by lookin at me.

but people who really know me know that im like a ganja-smoking-newagehippy-like-person or some shit like that :D

9. Acording to my parent's who cought me last night, im a "pot head"

10. STONER to the max.. i <3 weed

11. Yeah me too.

12. Im a midnight toker!

Id prefer to classify myself as a stoner I guess

13. biggest pothead you will ever meet.

14. You could call me a stoner...

But like Alpha said if you saw me on the street you wouldn't guess that I blaze weed.

15. Here's how obvious it is that I blaze.

Whenever I go to Riverpark (Fresno, cali members know where that is), it's a shopping area with a movie theater and an imax theater that a lot of younger people chill at and shit, I walk around and people look at me and sya shit like (these are real things people say to me "you 420 friendly?", "where's da bud at?", "Got green?". "hey you blaze?" "Got dank?" and this shits jus me walkin round. haha. I love it though, i always reply "you got money, I got dank" and tell them if we blaze they have to throw down a lil money for the blunt. Then if they chill, we exchange numbers and I tell em it's on me. If they aint chill, i ask em to throw in $5 or so and we go our seperate ways. lol

I wear baggy ass clothes. Basically, DC shoes, Dickies pants, large white tee (long), Spy sunglass's (or dragon), and an A's cap. Oh and a huge ass white zip up hoodie wit some gangster ass designs on it (hella fly). Maybe it's cuz I always reak of dank? Who knows haha

16. Super Stoner.

17. I'm a recreational and medicinal user. I smoke weed to ease my Anxiety and to help me relax in the evening. I also happen to enjoy the high, and I do it a lot, so I guess that makes me a ganja smoker.

18. Pothead, although I'm mostly classified as a 'hippie' by everyone who has seen me.

Personally, I don't really like labels. I just am who I am.