are you a player ? help out give advice

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Hash breatha, Aug 14, 2012.

1. Alright I'm 19 yr old male. I use to get all the girls had confidence and everything. But I'm getting over a PTSD and iv lost my confidence and its weird but I lost my game! (Post.Traumatic. Stress.Disorder) I lost all my social skills and just don't think as fast ..so any advice on how to talk to girls gain confidence and have a personallity or give examples thanks for the help ..it ain't no fun if the homies can't have none

2. Just be straight with them dude, treat them like a gentler version of a homie.

3. I just got out this stage man. If your like 8/10 at least, you can score easy. You'd be surprise how easy it is. Don't forget to compliment people. I realized I just stopped being sweet and nice and did it again. For example if this girl takes pictures and thinks she does photography, lawl... be like "hey, I like your pictures they are really good. :)"

4. yo the key is confidence. If the girl looks like a hoe..then you know you can be straight with her..get to the point if u feel me...if she looks all book nerd...play it cool...youll know man..every guy has this instinct im 19 to bro!..keep it cool...& keep burnin

5. [quote name='"purrp"']I just got out this stage man. If your like 8/10 at least, you can score easy. You'd be surprise how easy it is. Don't forget to compliment people. I realized I just stopped being sweet and nice and did it again. For example if this girl takes pictures and thinks she does photography, lawl... be like "hey, I like your pictures they are really good. :)"[/quote]

Thankyou what are some things you do to get out of this funk did you get therapy . What advice can you give to help me out on this ptsd.I would really appreciate this help

6. how long have you had Ptsd? And what triggered it if you don't mind my asking..

7. ehh i find just try, try, and try one more time, and again after that. eventually you hit gold. also just start by making small conversation, and say bye and ask for the number, if she gives it to you, collect a little more and start setting up dates after you've got a little more open and able to conversate.
    explain your ptsd, and just let em know, the date might not be what they expect, you might get a little bit of sympathy factor goin.

and game is like a bike, you never forget you just gotta get warmed back up.

8. [quote name='"Hash breatha"']

Thankyou what are some things you do to get out of this funk did you get therapy . What advice can you give to help me out on this ptsd.I would really appreciate this help[/quote]

I can't help with the whole PTSD thing sorry. But mostly I just try to keep myself in check with my entire look. I don't know your situation at all but working out, getting some nice clothes, getting tan and grooming keep me confident. I just kinda woke up one day and realized I'm hot and it sounds dumb but like what's the worst that can happen...but never forgot... 3 strikes and you're out, don't be "that annoying guy".

9. Dude just be smooth don't say hey I wanna out my dick in you and procreate

Be a gentleman, but be a little mysterious as well, girls love that

10. Girls also go for the shy and retiring type. This could be your chance to pick up a completely different type of girl :D You don't need to seem confident, just show an interest!

11. You want help for your PTSD?

[​IMG]

12. [quote name='"StraiT100"']how long have you had Ptsd? And what triggered it if you don't mind my asking..[/quote]

I started lookin for answers I moved from my stepdad and moms house they basically kicked me out and didn't care at all. Moved in with grandparents and they showed me love and compassion. What love really was instead of being brainwashed by my stepdad who I found out raped me for 7years and beat me senseless so I would forget. ..I moved out of the situation and decided to help myself

13. blast that fool

14. I'm not even going to read any of the posts here in this thread. Here's what I'll tell you. Get money first, then get girls.

Why would you shop for a girlfriend in a time when you're a broke 19 year old? Fuck around and end up w/ a cheap ass baby's mama. The kind that would date your young broke ass.

For now, you should just be lying to girls all the time. Tell them what you know they want to hear. The hardest part of getting laid should be keeping a straight face while saying the shit you have to say. Then insert the penis and you're all done.

Once you're all grown up, and tired of fucking bitches all the time, find a nice girl that doesn't annoy the fuck out of you when she talks, and let her know you can provide support, (i'm not saying support her, just give her the security of knowing she doesn't have to support herself unless she wants to). Next thing you know, wife, fake tits, all that shit.

15. Na bro just harsh reallity I wasn't trying to blast homeboy he asked a question and there's no easy way to say the shit iv been put to.

16. [quote name='"mrgoodsmoke"']I'm not even going to read any of the posts here in this thread. Here's what I'll tell you. Get money first, then get girls.

Why would you shop for a girlfriend in a time when you're a broke 19 year old? Fuck around and end up w/ a cheap ass baby's mama. The kind that would date your young broke ass.

For now, you should just be lying to girls all the time. Tell them what you know they want to hear. The hardest part of getting laid should be keeping a straight face while saying the shit you have to say. Then insert the penis and you're all done.

Once you're all grown up, and tired of fucking bitches all the time, find a nice girl that doesn't annoy the fuck out of you when she talks, and let her know you can provide support, (i'm not saying support her, just give her the security of knowing she doesn't have to support herself unless she wants to). Next thing you know, wife, fake tits, all that shit.[/quote]

That's real life thanks man I'm gonna put this in mind and use it

17. Anytime Sir. Welcome to the city.

18. [quote name='"kaiserd00d"']I'm going through the same shit, here's my proof.

http://articles.herald-mail.com/2012-06-19/news/32322318_1_shippensburg-man-counts-of-indecent-assault-sexually-inappropriate-way

Do something about it! Report it. You have 50 years to do so. I'm still fucked up in the head and I feel the same way you do. Ever since then I haven't been the same. Just letting you know, you're never alone.[/quote]

Man its hard but don't fuckin beleave that shit your not fucked up in the head !! Your hurt and your a human bein this is how our brain has shut down to protect us from trauma. Its ok brother I understand its I face a battle every day ...yo if you need someone to talk to private msg me. I know I seek help from time to time

19. I love when a guy grabs my vag and says "get yo shit. we're going back to my mom's trailer." And then when you're finished at least have the courtesy to take her somewhere nice like the Waffle House. You don't have to pay for it. Hell, make her pay for it. At least you took her to get some food.

The best of luck in your endeavors.